Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM
CASE wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 5:06 am
Why do I have impression that all of these fan mades are bit too slow? :eh:
(And when I speed them up a bit in YT they're too fast)
Tempo is more or less 130, I put the teaser into Cubase and with the above suggested time sig of 11/16 at 130 the main drop happens perfect on a downbeat

Well, I worked on this against the actual audio this time so it should match.

Working with GarageBand is a nightmare so this is the best I can do right now.
Not sure if I’ll continue with the other sections - some parts are too damn difficult to be done on a phone lol.

Oku
Damn it makes my heart warm to see y'all so passionate about the music

I wish I could be into music on that level, but I guess I'm just not wired that way lol

Willnava wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 6:27 pm
Hello, all - I've been following the forums for a while now, but seeing everyone work together to decipher the Prologue's music inspired me to give it a shot! Here's a link to what I've come up with: https://soundcloud.com/will-nava/tenet- ... h2ymYEcAUu
I can follow this up with some screenshots if anyone is interested.
(Side note - does this belong in the Fan Art thread?)
I like this one

KEM
The patch he created for the arp itself is very unique, it could just be some filtering he’s doing, but even though it’s a very analogue sounding patch it has this almost digital top end to it that’s very hard to mimic, almost sounds like he’s using OTT or it or something like that

Has anybody noticed all of the delays and reverse effects Ludwig is using in the film score? Super cool to see him adding on interesting elements like that. Goes along with the theme of the movie.

what films has he done?

I don't know. But based on the Tenet music we've heard thus far, I've noticed that he's using really unique FX and production techniques

He's done many Michael Bay movies (Transformers, Armageddon, Pearl Harbor, The Rock). Won an Oscar for Hacksaw Ridge.