Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
If it's not up in 40 minutes then it's not happening until tonight.

I can't stay up until 4am. WB are such cunts! don't they know their is a world outside of America. :judge:

Forum Pro
If tomorrow I tell the press that a companion book will be delayed or a new poster won't be revealed, nobody panics because it's all part of the plan. But if I say one little trailer will not release at 9AM, well then everyone loses their minds!

It's not about what we want, it's about what's fair!

cobble engineering wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:22 pm
I can't stay up until 4am. WB are such cunts! don't they know their is a world outside of America. :judge:
? Sleep, wake up at 8/9am and the trailer will still be there! :lol:

I brought (Nolanfans) down to our level. It wasn’t hard. See madness as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little....no trailer.

Oku wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:16 pm
You know you fucked up when Antovolk starts cursing

Why WB why

Vader182 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:14 pm
No disrespect to our international users, but this (a late night show) is probably the best move overall to build more awareness for the movie. At least on a domestic level, which they're probably most worried about.

-Vader
Why?

Doesn't releasing on time = lots of press coverage by journalists at work and reaction videos, etc.?

Releasing on late night guarantees immediate viewership, I guess but doesn't help its spread on social media, right?
It certainly doesn't help online coverage for sure even domestic.

Vader182 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:14 pm
No disrespect to our international users, but this (a late night show) is probably the best move overall to build more awareness for the movie. At least on a domestic level, which they're probably most worried about.

-Vader
The US Late Shows only draw ~2.5M viewers. Peanuts audience compared to top US programming.