Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Do you guys think the trailer tomorrow will end with a new date (August 14th maybe) announcement?

The Special One wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 3:05 am
Do you guys think the trailer tomorrow will end with a new date (August 14th maybe) announcement?
I think it's possible that the trailer won't have a date attached to it but if it does, it's almost certainly going to be August 14th.

The Special One wrote:
It's possible. I think releasing the trailer when they are points to a most likely July release date, but Brian Herbert implying Dune might be moving may suggest this moves to August and WW84 moves to December. We'll see what the trailer itself says.

-Vader

The Special One wrote:
If I had to guess it's like the TV spots, just COMING TO THEATERS. Covering their bases

It would be a bad move for WB to put out a trailer for a movie that does not have a release date confirmed yet. They're simply hiding the date with the TV Spots. Yes, it has gotten to a point where we are now anticipating trailers to find out when a movie will be released.

BlairCo wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 3:31 am
It would be a bad move for WB to put out a trailer for a movie that does not have a release date confirmed yet. They're simply hiding the date with the TV Spots. Yes, it has gotten to a point where we are now anticipating trailers to find out when a movie will be released.
The point is Tenet will be almost certainly the first movie shown when cinemas reopen worldwide. Also, releasing TV spots less than 24H before the trailer doesn't build any anticipation.

I agree with antovolk on this one, trailer won't have a date either. Either you tell the date for both, either you don't.

Putting my feelings on release dates etc to one side today, I'm so damn hyped for this. Can't believe we are finally getting new trailers in general again. And Nolan's main theatrical trailers are usually absolute masterpieces so cannot wait.

This is it folks, we are probably getting the release date with this trailer.

I am so hyped for this film! Nolan is coming up with some very impressive stuff.

IT'S TIME

morlock84 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:05 am
IT'S TIME
Time Runs Out 8-)