Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
quervo wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 3:33 pm
dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 3:20 pm
quervo wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 1:02 pm

I remember at some point there were guesses that Sir Maurice Micklewhite is in the van
If this is true, then it is epic. It's nice to see Michael Caine being involved indirectly in in action sequence.
Most likely not true, it was just wild guessing. I was reflecting to what The Special One said, that we could have thought something, that seems to be not the case after these footages.

Plus
Caine already said he had only one scene to be filmed and we saw a couple of frames of it, and it's not the chase
I thought Caine said he had one day worth of work. It doesn't necessary mean one scene.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 3:59 pm
quervo wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 3:33 pm
dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 3:20 pm

If this is true, then it is epic. It's nice to see Michael Caine being involved indirectly in in action sequence.
Most likely not true, it was just wild guessing. I was reflecting to what The Special One said, that we could have thought something, that seems to be not the case after these footages.

Plus
Caine already said he had only one scene to be filmed and we saw a couple of frames of it, and it's not the chase
I thought Caine said he had one day worth of work. It doesn't necessary mean one scene.
the restaurant scene and this chase scenes where feel weeks apart, as far as we know, Caine appears on the restaurant only

exactly

BTW, this guy also uploaded some other set videos in his Youtube channel. I'm so desparate for new material that I watched them all last night. It's quite interesting to see how they set up a scene and the actors getting ready. You can even see Debicki smiling in the car to the crew while waiting for shooting to start. Very Cute.
Last edited by DUNKIRKIE on May 17th, 2020, 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 8:44 pm
BTW, this guy also uploaded some other set videos in his Youtube channel. I'm so desparate for new material that I watched them all last night. It's quite interesting to see how they set up a scene and the actors getting ready. You can even see Debicki smiling in the car to the stuff while waiting for shooting to start. Very Cute.
Which one is Debicki in? I looked and can’t seem to find it. Maybe I’m overlooking one of the videos. Are there more than three?

marshallmurphy wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 10:17 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 8:44 pm
BTW, this guy also uploaded some other set videos in his Youtube channel. I'm so desparate for new material that I watched them all last night. It's quite interesting to see how they set up a scene and the actors getting ready. You can even see Debicki smiling in the car to the stuff while waiting for shooting to start. Very Cute.
Which one is Debicki in? I looked and can’t seem to find it. Maybe I’m overlooking one of the videos. Are there more than three?
Two more in “VIDEOS”. Debicki is in this one, starting at 1:55.

You can really see the 2nd AC get startled at first, from what i gather its rare for actors to interact with technicians, even rarer though are direct interactions between departments, at least in large hollywood shoots.

PD: Debicki has a really cute smile.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 10:39 pm
Two more in “VIDEOS”. Debicki is in this one, starting at 1:55.
That’s awesome! Thank you!

One of the technicians has "2 Times" written on his black vest thingy. Surely that what a codename for the movie at that time right? Like the "merry go round" thing from last year. But then, it's a huge clue right? 2 times could mean 2 timelines, or events happening twice?

It's obviously 2 timelines, if you look closely when JDW is on the truck, they start filming from the same position, one time with the whole on the roof and one time without...