Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Pushing Tenet to October-November is more riskier than the current release date.. A second wave of coronavirus will hit in many parts of the world in the fall, and scientists are saying it could be even worse than the first.

October may be safer than December which could be peak second wave.

Until there is vaccine all dates have a risk since there could be huge spike in cases causing everything to shut down again

Nailed it Jesus. When movie theaters report cases, good luck getting the trust of anyone back.

Don't take this as stubbornness, but if theaters are open for a Tenet release in July, my butt will be in a seat whether I'm the only one in the theater or it's at 100% capacity. I'll likely be masked up, though.

If theaters aren't open at that hoped for time, then like everyone else I'll just have to stomach that.

My state in Australia is planning to reopen cinemas at the start of June, provided we pass the next checkpoint which will allow Stage 2 easing of restrictions. Our state borders are shut however and the closest and only IMAX is in a different state.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 3:16 pm
Until there is vaccine all dates have a risk since there could be huge spike in cases causing everything to shut down again
There's a Chick Fil A in my town that had two cases of confirmed coronavirus in employees. It shut down for about a week or two and is open now and cars are lined up to the highway waiting for drive-thru

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 3:16 pm
Are you telling me I won't be able to see Christopher Nolan's TENET if I don't take Bill Gates' vaccine?!

:(

Ace
Push it back, WB.

Echo chambers echo.