Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 3:27 pm
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 2:02 pm
Still wondering about a new trailer. WB doesn’t want to spends millions of this gets pushed back. If they wait to long it could not build up hype. WB probably wish they released the first teaser online. Maybe told little more about the plot of movie in the December trailer
Why? Nolan's trailer doesn't give much about the plot of the story anyway.
But I do agree that is unlikely that trailers will be released now that the release date is not even rock solid. It makes momentum building for the hype train so difficult.
Just so more audience knew what the movie was about. When my friend and his dad Star Wars my friend had to explain the movie premise to him since he was confused by the trailer. Just so there be less confusing. We do not need the whole plot but explain they are using time travel.

Can't WB just put something in like "In theaters and IMAX" without a release date? Then at least they guarantee that the film will hit the cinemas.

To be honest I don’t know how much of the marketing budget is allocated for trailers, but it isn’t just about money, is it? It’s about building momentum.

But if they do decide on sticking to the date and jumpstarting the marketing they could do that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... ce=twitter

"Both Warner Bros. and Nolan declined to comment for this story. But those with knowledge of the plans describe how the studio is moving forward. The company has already conducted cast and filmmaker interviews for “long-lead” journalists, monthly magazine writers, by Zoom, and is preparing to drop a second trailer online soon — the trappings of a company preparing a major summer release."

Prediction: Trailer on-line release will happen on a Monday, 5/25

El Especial wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 2:29 pm
Prediction: Trailer on-line release will happen on a Monday, 5/25
It will happen next Friday May 22 as they always planned.

Was the 1st Tenet trailer released on a Thursday or Friday? I recall Dunkirk trailers were always on Mondays.

atwins wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 8:17 pm
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... ce=twitter

"Both Warner Bros. and Nolan declined to comment for this story. But those with knowledge of the plans describe how the studio is moving forward. The company has already conducted cast and filmmaker interviews for “long-lead” journalists, monthly magazine writers, by Zoom, and is preparing to drop a second trailer online soon — the trappings of a company preparing a major summer release."
They should play it in empty theaters next week as they Nolan attended it be seen. If theater is open they don’t get the trailer.

El Especial wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 2:49 pm
Was the 1st Tenet trailer released on a Thursday or Friday? I recall Dunkirk trailers were always on Mondays.
It was Thursday 19th of December, at least in my country. I remember that day very well :)

Collector03601 wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 6:35 am
El Especial wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 2:49 pm
It was Thursday 19th of December, at least in my country. I remember that day very well :)
We all remember where we were when we first saw the Tenet trailer. :gonf: