TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

There is no true despair without hope...

I don't know what it says:

User of Interest wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 1:24 pm
I dont know french, but i am sure nothing new

User of Interest wrote:
Asked my sister who knows French, and aside from the most basic info we know (the article lists all the main names from Hoyte von Hoytema to Göransson) it also talks about how it's a mixture of North by Northwest and Inception, reiterating the previous rumor dismissed by Warner Bros. It also mentiones that it's a romantic thriller...? (The same way N by NW is, I guess) And that it's set during World War 3 - which might be a misinterpretation of the quote from the trailer (either by the article or by my sister :D)

DHOPW42 wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 1:37 pm
User of Interest wrote:
Asked my sister who knows French, and aside from the most basic info we know (the article lists all the main names from Hoyte von Hoytema to Göransson) it also talks about how it's a mixture of North by Northwest and Inception, reiterating the previous rumor dismissed by Warner Bros. It also mentiones that it's a romantic thriller...? (The same way N by NW is, I guess) And that it's set during World War 3 - which might be a misinterpretation of the quote from the trailer (either by the article or by my sister :D)
The first description was "a romantic thriller and a mixture of NbNw and Inception", so yeah, they just repeated the very first news mixing with some misunderstandings.