The Netflix Club

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Well damn, Netflix got 15.8 million new subscribers during this pandemic

Nomis wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 6:18 am
Well damn, Netflix got 15.8 million new subscribers during this pandemic
Probably lose most of them when this pandemic is over. Probably not maybe half. :lol:

Don't underestimate people's laziness of stopping their subscription :lol:

So what did you think of the first two episodes of The Last Dance?

It was great to go back in time but so far I'm still hoping for more interesting content. I want more insight into the Jordan killer personality. The time he punched Kerr or Perdue, he mentally challenged his teammates and killed his opponents. There was a little bit of that with Burrell and Harper but I'm hoping the doc will pick it up in later episodes. Also, I'm hoping for a very interesting Rodman episode. I know that Kerr is going to get his episode as well but I think Kukoć should get one too. He was the third best offensive player on that team and the fourth most important one, way ahead of Kerr and he's the only European on the team (there was also Longley but going from Australia to the US is not as big of a jump as for Kukoć).

LelekPL wrote:
April 23rd, 2020, 1:51 pm
So what did you think of the first two episodes of The Last Dance?

It was great to go back in time but so far I'm still hoping for more interesting content. I want more insight into the Jordan killer personality. The time he punched Kerr or Perdue, he mentally challenged his teammates and killed his opponents. There was a little bit of that with Burrell and Harper but I'm hoping the doc will pick it up in later episodes. Also, I'm hoping for a very interesting Rodman episode. I know that Kerr is going to get his episode as well but I think Kukoć should get one too. He was the third best offensive player on that team and the fourth most important one, way ahead of Kerr and he's the only European on the team (there was also Longley but going from Australia to the US is not as big of a jump as for Kukoć).
It's a 10 part doc, so I'm sure they'll get to Jordan's fights with teammates. They'll certainly go big on Kukoc' when it get's to the 92' Olympics when USA was playing Croatia. Jordan and Pippen weren't fans at the time and went hard on Toni to prove a point to Jerry Krause.

I know I'm a easy lay being a 90's kid from Chicago, but I absolutely loved the first two episodes. I watched with family members who weren't basketball or really even sports fans and they enjoyed it also. Can't wait till next Sunday.

From what I understood, on 15 May 2020, Avatar The Last Airbender and season 5 of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power can be found on Netflix, both great animated shows.

Avatar: The Last Airbender isn't just a great animated show, it's a great show. It might be my favorite show of all time. Can't wait for more people to have easy access to it.

S1 was decent. Sounds like 2 is an improvement.

The Babysitter's Club was a really cute and wholesome show.