TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Forum Pro
always_smiling wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 7:03 am
Any idea when the next stage of marketing will kick off? March? April?
With the massive budget I reckon there will be some crazy online marketing happening. Ex: some crazy updates on the website + few more interactive viral websites etc. Similar to Inception and TDKR.
After Black Widow is released.

We have to remember that F9, Bond BW are quite the murder’s row. We’ll for sure get commercials and press encounters sprinkled in here and there but unless there’ll be a third trailer, I doubt it’ll kick off before May.

I wonder if they are going to do a viral marketing thing. Westworld is currently doing one and they have this fake website and stuff.

We're definitely in the calm before the storm, and then it'll be BOOM.

And it's okay! Enjoy these moments. Let your excitement build and let your minds wander. Watch as the snow slowly melts away (or if you're in Ohio, watch it blizzard and then be 60 the next day).

Home stretch, for sure. Less than five months. Good times. :gonf:

Just 4.5 months remaining till release. We actually are now damn close to witness this movie. It's crazy how we still have no idea about the premise of the film. I don't even know how would I stay grounded while watching the film for the first time

Forum Pro
Any idea where the phrase,
We live in a twilight world and there are no friends at dusk
Came from?
Last edited by Nomis on February 29th, 2020, 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: use spoiler tags

Joshua Strong wrote:
February 27th, 2020, 11:34 pm
Any idea where the phrase,
We live in a twilight world and there are no friends at dusk
Came from?
Nolan trolling Pattinson lmao

"An action epic revolving around international espionage, time travel, and evolution. Possibly about a man trying to prevent World War 3 through time travel and rebirth. "

That's the logline on imdb. Where is the idea of evolution coming from?

Angus wrote:
February 27th, 2020, 10:51 am
We're definitely in the calm before the storm, and then it'll be BOOM.

And it's okay! Enjoy these moments. Let your excitement build and let your minds wander. Watch as the snow slowly melts away (or if you're in Ohio, watch it blizzard and then be 60 the next day).

Home stretch, for sure. Less than five months. Good times. :gonf:
Yes, living in Ohio does NOT help the wait haha. Where at roughly? I'm in the small town of Tiffin.

radewart wrote:
February 28th, 2020, 2:23 pm
"An action epic revolving around international espionage, time travel, and evolution. Possibly about a man trying to prevent World War 3 through time travel and rebirth. "

That's the logline on imdb. Where is the idea of evolution coming from?
I'm convinced it is a misquote of the original "synopsis" that WB has released, which was something like "an action epic evolving from the world international espionage." Which has nothing to do with evolution in the biological sense :D It's just... an English word meaning that the plot will originate from the world of espionage and probably go somewhere else completely. I'm pretty sure that someone edited this on IMDb and they misunderstood the whole thing.

Elizabeth Debickie is coming on Late Night with Seth Meyers to promote her film 'The Burnt Orange Heresy'.
Anyone who thinks she at least might hint at some probable date for the next announcement for something pertaining to 'TENET'...? Or she'll just plead the fifth due to contractual obligations...?

Seth usually does bring up the upcoming projects of his guests...!

I guess the usual answers from her would be ( assuming Seth does bring it up about 'TENET' )
I can't wait for the audience to experience this film.
Nolan is a creative genius.
Everybody on the crew works super-hard on his films.