Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I have been listening to the extracted audio from the very first bootleg we had for quite some time and when comparing to others or the one I have I wasnt missing anything, just the quality was different so at times I could hear more of the score than in other versions.

The score might change in the final version, but so far I really like where Ludwig is going with this, hope he keeps the themes we hear in the prologue.

Collector03601 wrote:
February 15th, 2020, 6:09 pm
I have been listening to the extracted audio from the very first bootleg we had for quite some time and when comparing to others or the one I have I wasnt missing anything, just the quality was different so at times I could hear more of the score than in other versions.

The score might change in the final version, but so far I really like where Ludwig is going with this, hope he keeps the themes we hear in the prologue.
After injecting the sleeping gas, the first SWAT team enters inside the hall.

Then, when JDW and other members go, there is a soundtrack in the background. None of the new bootlegs have it. And hence the concern.

blackColumn wrote:
February 15th, 2020, 11:09 pm
Collector03601 wrote:
February 15th, 2020, 6:09 pm

After injecting the sleeping gas, the first SWAT team enters inside the hall.

Then, when JDW and other members go, there is a soundtrack in the background. None of the new bootlegs have it. And hence the concern.
I'm not saying this to be rude, but are you watching this on a phone or laptop or something like that? The soundtrack is VERY MUCH there. It seems whatever you are listening on has no bass. Absolutely nothing is missing.

:!:

yes its very easy to hear on good speakers, its very much like the music that plays during the mini trailer at the end, perhaps with more agressive drumming

blackColumn wrote:
February 15th, 2020, 9:10 am
Just saw Collector's edition prologue. Like the previous bootleg it is missing some of the music..Seems like the they cut the background music @2:33. Prologue is not that intense as it was before.
:D Literally the same music in all bootlegs.

I did notice something weird about the Prologue though. The editing is really choppy and looks like maybe some shots were cut out at around 3:45 in the newest prologue, 3:27 in the older version): JDW and the VIP drop down from the balcony and suddenly the VIP guy is in one of the seats near the front. I wonder if they are going to fix that.

Just now noticed that I'm using a new device. Used the old one and yup, the soundtrack is gone.

I hope there is someone who didn't delete the earlier versions of prologue.

Edit : Nicolas is right. I put on my headphones and there it is.

Phew!

Noticed a weird little bit at the end of the prologue. When JDW and the decoy get into the van at the end, just after "TENET" gets shown, one of the guy shouts "D'Artagnan!", which is the name of the famous french musketeer. It is translated in the subtitles as "It's not the guy!", which is completely different. If there are other fellow french here, they could chime in but I'm pretty much sure that's what the guy says. Sounds very French, without accent either. Which is weird cause they're supposed to be Russian? Could that be a codename?
:?: :?:

Flutterby wrote:
February 17th, 2020, 4:08 am
Noticed a weird little bit at the end of the prologue. When JDW and the decoy get into the van at the end, just after "TENET" gets shown, one of the guy shouts "D'Artagnan!", which is the name of the famous french musketeer. It is translated in the subtitles as "It's not the guy!", which is completely different. If there are other fellow french here, they could chime in but I'm pretty much sure that's what the guy says. Sounds very French, without accent either. Which is weird cause they're supposed to be Russian? Could that be a codename?
:?: :?:
No.
He is saying "To nie on".
It literally means "It's not him". Period.
Last edited by Nomis on February 17th, 2020, 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: use the spoiler tags