The Netflix Club

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Safdie bros are ON baby! 8-)

radewart wrote:
February 12th, 2020, 1:01 am
For those of you who really liked "Uncut Gems", the Safdie brothers' "Good Time" is on Netflix.
criterion channel also has a collection of their shorts and films

finished bojack

a)

b) i literally happened to have this dvd in my comp what does this mean for my future...

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
February 17th, 2020, 12:01 am
finished bojack

a)

b) i literally happened to have this dvd in my comp what does this mean for my future...
The last shot of BoJack broke me. Great show :'(

I'm loving the competition shows Glow Up and Next in Fashion.

oh my gosh is anyone else watching love is blind?

Cannot wait for The Last Dance. It was probably the only thing I was more excited for to watch this year than Tenet and it's finally here. Reliving those sleepless days watching the Bulls play in the middle of the night.

LelekPL wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 3:37 am
Cannot wait for The Last Dance. It was probably the only thing I was more excited for to watch this year than Tenet and it's finally here. Reliving those sleepless days watching the Bulls play in the middle of the night.
I completely agree. I'm from the Chicago area born and raised, and idolized Jordan, so I can't wait for tonight.

Dunno about other countries but in France, Netflix will soon offer the better half of Truffaut's filmography, as well as some musical from Demy, and some Chabrol. A great opportunity to discover The New Wave. If you can, I'd really advise watching Truffaut's adaptation of Roché's books: Jules and Jim and Two English Girls
, two masterpieces imo. The last metro is also a great film.
Also they will add some Lynch, Kieslowski and Dolan.