Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Hey guys,

Havent seen the latest version of the prologue so not sure if I have a better version, but it has a pretty good angle and its better than the first three we initially had.

DM me for links. DM requests only, no posting here in the thread. Thank you :thumbup:

Uno
Collector03601 wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 7:31 am
Hey guys,

Havent seen the latest version of the prologue so not sure if I have a better version, but it has a pretty good angle and its better than the first three we initially had.

DM me for links. DM requests only, no posting here in the thread. Thank you :thumbup:
The one we've got is good as well and the aspect ratio is in 1.43:1, but the video has pretty high contrast, so some parts may not be visible/too dark.

The entire prologue is 1.43, right? Or I must have missed a shot. Quite impressive tbh.
Even though JDW face is covered the entire time so they could record audio from inside, some of the other characters had no masks on.
I mean, while the prologue might still be a bit longer in the film that still means the extra dialogue will be IMAX, too. I wonder how far they were able to push the dialogue amidst a lot of IMAX shots.

Uno wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 10:13 am
Collector03601 wrote:
Hey guys,

The one we've got is good as well and the aspect ratio is in 1.43:1, but the video has pretty high contrast, so some parts may not be visible/too dark.
Great. I hope I will be able to see it somehow. The one I got doesnt have such high contrast so the image quality is quite good imo plus I have also made a compressed version and added some brightness to it so it wont be so dark. The only negative thing is one head covering part of the bottom of the screen, I wish that guy wasnt that tall :D

Collector03601 wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 10:44 am
Uno wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 10:13 am
Collector03601 wrote:
Hey guys,

Great. I hope I will be able to see it somehow. The one I got doesnt have such high contrast so the image quality is quite good imo plus I have also made a compressed version and added some brightness to it so it wont be so dark. The only negative thing is one head covering part of the bottom of the screen, I wish that guy wasnt that tall :D
Just to clarify for everyone. It looks like the previous one was filmed at a 1.43 screen, but the actual video going around is 16:9 so things are cropped - which makes sense. Haven't seen Collector's version yet, but looking forward to it.

Just saw Collector's edition prologue. Like the previous bootleg it is missing some of the music..Seems like the they cut the background music @2:33. Prologue is not that intense as it was before.

blackColumn wrote:
February 15th, 2020, 9:10 am
Just saw Collector's edition prologue. Like the previous bootleg it is missing some of the music..Seems like the they cut the background music @2:33. Prologue is not that intense as it was before.
No there isn't. You keep saying that. I just saw it again last night in front of Inception and this is what it sounds like. What exactly are you referring to?

Uno
blackColumn wrote:
February 15th, 2020, 9:10 am
Might be only me, but I hear no difference to the background music? I compared all the bootlegs and yes, some of them have more bass than the others. Wearing headphones so IDK.

this is excellent