Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Your efforts are most appreciated. It’s just fun to compare the versions objectively.
And of course no one is gonna take an Arri Alexa to a theater lol.

At the end of the day it’s a cam bootleg - it’ll never be as good as an HD version or DCP.

I think it's the best bootleg we've ever had of Nolan's prologues? It's dank.

Also dat 1.43 aspect ratio, holy shit. I think I'll have to plan a trip with some friends or family to Brussel to witness this in 1.43.

It really is a sight to behold. There is so much more that I can't capture because of the aspect ratio (although you get a sneak peak of it at the start since I botched the framing on the first subtitle) :P

I'm really not into camrips, so I don't know what is the standard nowadays, but I think this version is the most we can get until PocketIMAX comes out, I find both A/V the clearest.

throwaway34512 wrote:
February 12th, 2020, 1:57 pm
It really is a sight to behold. There is so much more that I can't capture because of the aspect ratio (although you get a sneak peak of it at the start since I botched the framing on the first subtitle) :P
damn son

throwaway34512 wrote:
February 12th, 2020, 12:30 pm
Goddamn some of you are ungrateful.

I can't do anything about the contrast. Not a high end phone. You want to bring a proper camera in, be my guest and do it yourself.

As for the audio that's one thing I'll push back on hard here. I thought it came out balanced unlike the others where the bass drowns everything out. Sounds plenty loud and clear on my pc speakers. So no, there is no missing sound.

Tell me one thing.. This was a laser imax theater, right?

blackColumn wrote:
February 12th, 2020, 2:26 pm
Tell me one thing.. This was a laser imax theater, right?
I'm not sure. I think it's a film one given the age of the theater. It's not one of those converted liemax setups.

Göransson's track for the prologue is something else

I know I've said it before but damn

You’re never gonna get good quaility sound with any Tenet bootleg.
The soud/score is absolutely deafening if you see it in IMAX. It’s beautiful.

so can someone pm me please this prologue thank you very much