Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
sab912 wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 7:17 am
I remember, the angle was "mirror" in Prologue:
Double scene?Image
Where tf did you find this?

FB /nolantenet/

sab912 wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 9:40 am
FB /nolantenet/
You should post this shit on the set pics thread, not here.

Since vimeo took it down, for those of you who saw it, was it a new source or just the same versions that have been previously kicking around?

Uno
shadmag wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 1:32 pm
Since vimeo took it down, for those of you who saw it, was it a new source or just the same versions that have been previously kicking around?
Same version (3rd version). All he did was cropping the video.

I'm still confused in the prologue
when the bullet reverses out of the hole in the floor by the seat..

JDW is kneeling in front of the bullet hole and a bad swat guy is behind him with a gun pointed. Then the bullet reversing happens, and the first time watching it, I thought as the bullet is reversing back to where ever it incidentally hits the bad guy, because he drops like he was shot?

But watching it again I guess the third guy who comes up (who is speculated to be Pattinson) actually shot the bad swat guy and saved JDW.

radewart wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 5:41 pm

JDW is kneeling in front of the bullet hole and a bad swat guy is behind him with a gun pointed. Then the bullet reversing happens, and the first time watching it, I thought as the bullet is reversing back to where ever it incidentally hits the bad guy, because he drops like he was shot?

But watching it again I guess the third guy who comes up (who is speculated to be Pattinson) actually shot the bad swat guy and saved JDW.
From my understanding the bad guy gets shot from the bullet going in reverse through the wall through his body back into the gun. So i would assume that whoever the good swat guy that saved JDW is (my guess is pattinson) he went and shot the bullet there with already the understanding that JDW was going to be in trouble and need his help and that he could reverse the bullet. I could be completely wrong.

KingOfTheNorth wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 9:49 am
radewart wrote:

From my understanding the bad guy gets shot from the bullet going in reverse through the wall through his body back into the gun. So i would assume that whoever the good swat guy that saved JDW is (my guess is pattinson) he went and shot the bullet there with already the understanding that JDW was going to be in trouble and need his help and that he could reverse the bullet. I could be completely wrong.
Could it be possible JDW in the scene didn't know about bullet timing and was surprised by the bullet whole going in reverse?

My initial feeling was he know about the effect and was the one initiating the reverse. But later I'm not so sure.
Last edited by Nomis on February 5th, 2020, 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: use the spoiler tags correctly

danevito wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 1:21 pm
KingOfTheNorth wrote:
radewart wrote:

Could it be possible JDW in the scene didn't know about bullet timing and was surprised by the bullet whole going in reverse?

My initial feeling was he know about the effect and was the one initiating the reverse. But later I'm not so sure.
I don't why that would impossible. I mean he seems kind of shocked and dumbfounded, but not too much to the point where he's like "WTF just happened"

speedy117 wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 4:10 pm
danevito wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 1:21 pm
KingOfTheNorth wrote:

I don't why that would impossible. I mean he seems kind of shocked and dumbfounded, but not too much to the point where he's like "WTF just happened"
That is a natural reaction, time is running out, the bombs are exploding in seconds, he doesn't have time to meditate on what just happened, he has to concentrate on the mission. I'm nearly 100% sure he knows nothing about time manipulation by that time.