TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
CinemaCon is March 31st and not only are WB having an hour+ long presentation of their upcoming slate but Nolan has presented his films there every since Inception. While it’s closed to public (ie no online release) and even though he didn’t show any footage for Interstellar we should at least have a description of some new footage at that time.

Where’s the fun in that?

Hours∞Repeat wrote:
January 28th, 2020, 11:49 pm
CinemaCon is March 31st and not only are WB having an hour+ long presentation of their upcoming slate but Nolan has presented his films there every since Inception. While it’s closed to public (ie no online release) and even though he didn’t show any footage for Interstellar we should at least have a description of some new footage at that time.
That's great for the people who get to go and actually see the footage..but that stuff never leaks online.

Forum Pro
Hours∞Repeat wrote:
Yeah Nolan always gives his State of the Union address at Cinema-Con. That’s probably when we’ll probably get more interviews with Nolan and co around that time. I’m also guessing that’s when we’ll learn the names of the characters and get an in depth plot line for the film.

Hours∞Repeat wrote:
Like with Dunkirk they'll probably just screen the prologue again.

Insomniac wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 7:50 am
Hours∞Repeat wrote:
Like with Dunkirk they'll probably just screen the prologue again.
Hell I wish they would for Tenet's 6 min prologue, but that can only happen if someone recorded the clip in IMAX from long distances & show it in leaks through private links to avoid copyright issues from WB's. I wish I could see it in awe for maximum effect but that won't happen until July.lol
speedy117 wrote:
January 28th, 2020, 11:10 pm
The film is not out yet, but from what I've seen and heard, the score is amazing. I would love to see Ludwig and Zimmer compose the score together for a future Nolan film like Zimmer and Newton on The Dark Knight.
I think that will happen because their both amazing composers. I heard all of Hans Zimmer score through The Dark Knight Trilogy I was dazzled & I still listen to it to this day. I heard Ludwigs score a bunch of times when i watched Black Panther & others, after watching Tenet 2 trailers & the prologue I do believe hes going to blow us away with a score we've never heard before. That theme is plays in those clips is mysterious yet full of intense action packed rythm yet you really don't why it sounds like that. I really excited for the Soundtrack for Tenet! 😁👍🕙

El Especial wrote:
January 28th, 2020, 6:28 pm
That bastard McCrabb lied to us all, again. I hate him.
always hate those attention-seeking jerks pretending they have inside information fuck ‘em

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 2:20 pm
El Especial wrote:
always hate those attention-seeking jerks pretending they have inside information fuck ‘em
Yeah the McCrabb idiot needs to be put in his place that's for damn sure
Lol
But also I've noticed on the leak footage shot from all 10 locations. I wonder if half that budget Nolan used from WBs to have a big portion of the movie not just shot in IMAX; but all those scenes being filmed going backwards but to be re- reversed to look like its forward in time but both in different angles of forward/backwards time frame by frame?
Last edited by THEDARKKNIGHTRISES32 on February 2nd, 2020, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

THEDARKKNIGHTRISES32 wrote:
January 30th, 2020, 9:31 am
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 2:20 pm
El Especial wrote:
Yeah the McCrabb idiot needs to be put in his place that's for damn sure
Lol
But also I've noticed on the leak footage shot from all 7 locations. I wonder if half that budget Nolan used from WBs to have a big portion of the movie not just shot in IMAX; but all those scenes being filmed going backwards but to be re- reversed to look like its forward in time but both in different angles of forward/backwards time frame by frame?
:eh:

User of Interest wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 7:14 pm
Do you guys think that Nolan might have some inspiration from this film starring JDW's father since there is also some time related stuff in there?
I remember getting a scratched DVD when I rented it. It kept repeating * disc skipping* at sporadic scenes, and I thought it was part of the 'deja vu' gimmick. Haha.

I think I enjoyed it until
Denzel went back in time. I thought he was going to use his detective skills to figure out there was a surprise villain who also had a time telescope or something.