Tenet Official Images/Posters

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Forum Pro
Law
Oh Holy God

EDIT: I bumped Ace by accident..

Law wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 11:13 am
Oh Holy God

EDIT: I bumped Ace by accident..

Nice, source?

Seems like there are some bold lighting and color choices in this film compared to the rest of Nolan's films, which is a surprise. Especially since he's color blind (right?).

It'll be fascinating to see Tenet's full color pallate. I bet it has the most variety of all his films.

Speaking of which, I've noticed that aside from skin tones/faces, Interstellar and The Dark Knight Rises largely could've been black & white films without much change, which is something I really enjoy about his work. I like how story trumps flashy colors for him.

Angus wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 11:33 am
Seems like there are some bold lighting and color choices in this film compared to the rest of Nolan's films, which is a surprise. Especially since he's color blind (right?).

It'll be fascinating to see Tenet's full color pallate. I bet it has the most variety of all his films.

Speaking of which, I've noticed that aside from skin tones/faces, Interstellar and The Dark Knight Rises largely could've been black & white films without much change, which is something I really enjoy about his work. I like how story trumps flashy colors for him.
I guess that he is putting a lot of trust on Hoyte on this one, im looking forward to it

Fascinating lighting here, similar to the scene in the trailer where JDW is being held down and a large door opens.

Lmfao Rob looks like Mads in Death Stranding

Scene numbers for the stills released so far:
- EW Oslo Opera House with JDW and Pattinson - Scene 62
- TotalFilm JDW bullet hole - Scene 500 Teaser Trailer (looks like special shoot just for the teaser)
- Fandango JDW with mask - Scene 166
- USA Today JDW/Pattinson red Room - Scene 161
Last edited by Nomis on January 23rd, 2020, 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: use spoiler tags!

Imagine if TENET had
500+ scenes...
Last edited by Nomis on January 23rd, 2020, 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: use spoiler tags

antovolk wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 5:58 am
Scene numbers for the stills released so far:
- EW Oslo Opera House with JDW and Pattinson - Scene 62
- TotalFilm JDW bullet hole - Scene 500 Teaser Trailer (looks like special shoot just for the teaser)
- Fandango JDW with mask - Scene 166
- USA Today JDW/Pattinson red Room - Scene 161
Do we have similar data for previous films? What is 1 scene? For example how many scenes may the prologue contain?