Best Acted Scenes

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Forum Pro
Law

that and the (end of) the big fight in marriage story are my two favorite instances of screen acting this year

-Vader

This was the scene for me. Hearing the desperation in de Niro's voice as he tries to convince Pacino's overly confident Hoffa is heartbreaking to watch.

^definitely Pacino is just incredible

Forum Pro
Law
BlairCo wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 5:32 am

This was the scene for me. Hearing the desperation in de Niro's voice as he tries to convince Pacino's overly confident Hoffa is heartbreaking to watch.
"They wouldn't dare.." is a perfectly delivered line. Along with the obvious grade A acting in that scene, De Niro, Pacino and Pesci's CGI look in the whole dinner scene is perfect.

Law wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 9:19 am
BlairCo wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 5:32 am

"They wouldn't dare.." is a perfectly delivered line. Along with the obvious grade A acting in that scene, De Niro, Pacino and Pesci's CGI look in the whole dinner scene is perfect.
There's CGI in that scene? My understanding was they stopped using CGI once Hoffa gets out of jail.

Forum Pro
Law
Demoph wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 2:35 pm
There's CGI in that scene? My understanding was they stopped using CGI once Hoffa gets out of jail.

As bleh as this film is...