Thor: Love & Thunder (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:
January 6th, 2020, 9:39 pm
lmao

Not sure why Bale is doing this theme park picture tbh.

HorrorBiz wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 4:55 am
Allstar wrote:
lmao

That's true of every actor in every movie ever. But I think, he also wants to work with Taika.

Allstar wrote:
Master Virgo wrote:
January 6th, 2020, 9:37 pm
You either die a great Batman actor or you live long enough to see yourself join the MCU.
lmao

Ragnarok was far from their usual dull “this movie has been sponsored by Kevin feige” fair. He probably saw jojo rabbit and joker and got excited about taking a comic book character into a different direction.

kamarozy wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 1:57 pm
Allstar wrote:
Master Virgo wrote:
You either die a great Batman actor or you live long enough to see yourself join the MCU.
lmao

Ragnarok was far from their usual dull “this movie has been sponsored by Kevin feige” fair. He probably saw jojo rabbit and joker and got excited about taking a comic book character into a different direction.
We haven’t seen that level of shit since phase 2 anyway.

Artemis wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 5:45 pm
All I'll say is women like Hamilton, Gadot, Larson, etc are probably way healthier than you or I even if their body fat percentage is lower than mine. You need to be healthy to put in 16 hour days on an action movie set.

I do agree that there are many different types of women with different body types that I would love to see in these films but don't put down the actresses we have already.

Also, if more "thicc", as you so beautifully describe it, actresses were in these movies would you be okay with seeing a little FUPA? A little bit of belly? Some back fat? That's what a "thicc" body type entails.

And as someone who actually is in that "thicc" category
You do not want to see my titties slapping around on screen. Let the small titty chicks handle that.
Idk if Hollywood is big enough for both you and Geraldine Viswanathan.

lol

Cilogy wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Artemis wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 5:45 pm
All I'll say is women like Hamilton, Gadot, Larson, etc are probably way healthier than you or I even if their body fat percentage is lower than mine. You need to be healthy to put in 16 hour days on an action movie set.

I do agree that there are many different types of women with different body types that I would love to see in these films but don't put down the actresses we have already.

Also, if more "thicc", as you so beautifully describe it, actresses were in these movies would you be okay with seeing a little FUPA? A little bit of belly? Some back fat? That's what a "thicc" body type entails.

And as someone who actually is in that "thicc" category
You do not want to see my titties slapping around on screen. Let the small titty chicks handle that.
Idk if Hollywood is big enough for both you and Geraldine Viswanathan.

lol
Damn you right that quota has been filled. Smh

Bale may be asked to join this movie, but will he join? No. Bale doesn't make movies for a paycheck, and playing a role in Taika Waititi's goofy Thor movie is something you'd do only for a paycheck. There's nothing in terms of acting that can interest an actor of his caliber. Not to mention, he's said he's done with capeshit. If he'd want to return to this niche of films, why pick up a project that will not allow you to do anything acting-wise outside of doing what three hundred other actors have aleady done in the MCU? Bale will decline, and thank god. They will waste him. But he already knows that.
kamarozy wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 1:57 pm
Allstar wrote:
Master Virgo wrote:
lmao

That's where I have to disagree. Ragnarok was a textbook definition of an MCU flick that plays by Disney/Feige checkbook. Annoying & juvenile humor that kills off any sense of sincerity? Check. Big opening action scene meant to hook viewer in? Check. A villain played by a great actor who is given nothing to work with? Check. Humor and "sense of fun" overriding logic and franchise consistency? Check.
Last edited by Batman's Batman on January 7th, 2020, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Batman's Batman wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Bale may be asked to join this movie, but will he join? No. Bale doesn't make movies for a paycheck, and playing a role in Taika Waititi's goofy Thor movie is something you'd do only for a paycheck. There's nothing in terms of acting that can interest an actor of his caliber. Not to mention, he's said he's done with capeshit. If he'd want to return to this niche of films, why pick up a project that will not allow you to do anything acting-wise outside of doing what three hundred other actors have aleady done in the MCU? Bale will decline, and thank god. They will waste him. But he already knows that.
Actors change their mind all the time. Waititi is high on everyone's list and is getting lots of buzz. Bale probably wants to work with him.

He also worked with Natalie Portman on a previous film and he'd get to work with his friend again.

Believe it or not some actors genuinely enjoy working on a blockbuster set. Many have said that the atmosphere and fun and light and everyone gets along well. Bale is probably psyched for this.

Yeah looking forward to this reunion.

Forum Pro
Law
Master Virgo wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 11:51 pm
Yeah looking forward to this reunion.

lucky man