Going Electric (TBD)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ace
Searchlight Pictures has closed a deal with Ford V Ferrari helmer James Mangold to direct Going Electric. Timothee Chalamet is attached to play Bob Dylan during the period when he was poised to become folk music’s most seminal figure. When Dylan instead embraced rock n roll and traded his acoustic guitar for an amp and an electric guitar, it created a huge outcry. And it cemented the status of rock music. Dylan is working actively with Searchlight and Mangold on the film.

Negotiations are underway with Chalamet, who has gotten strong reviews for Little Women, and who next will make his London stage debut opposite Eileen Atkins in 4,000 Miles, the Old Vic production of Amy Herzog’s Pulitzer-nominated drama. The play bows April 16 and closes May 23rd. It is expected he will do Going Electric after that.

I am not sure if he will sing Dylan’s great songs like Taron Egerton did in Rocketman, or lip synch the way that Rami Malek did for Bohemian Rhapsody. But I’ve heard that Chalamet is already taking guitar lessons so he can familiarize himself with the acoustic and electric guitar.

Mangold, whose Ford V. Ferrari has crossed the $100 million domestic gross mark and got uniformly strong reviews, is doing his second film about an iconic musician after the Johnny Cash-June Carter film Walk The Line. He has done a rewrite on a script written by Jay Cocks (Gangs of New York). Searchlight acquired it after it was turned loose by HBO following the regime change there, with Chalamet quietly attaching at that time. The movie includes the book Dylan Goes Electricby Elijah Wald.

The film will be produced by Jeff Rosen (Dyan’s longtime manager), Veritas Entertainment Group’s Bob Bookman, Alan Gasmer and Peter Jaysen, Automatik’s Fred Berger, The Picture Company’s Alex Heineman and Mangold. Dylan will be exec producer along with Brian Kavanaugh-Jones and Andrew Rona. Dylan’s music rights are part of the package.
https://deadline.com/2020/01/bob-dylan ... ssion=true

Forum Pro
Law
Fuckin a

Someone pls check on Nomis.

timmy's watching this video as we speak

Artemis wrote:
January 6th, 2020, 7:46 pm
Someone pls check on Nomis.
raging erection from what i know

is this nomis?

Ace wrote:
January 6th, 2020, 7:14 pm
Searchlight Pictures has closed a deal with Ford V Ferrari helmer James Mangold to direct Going Electric. Timothee Chalamet is attached to play Bob Dylan during the period when he was poised to become folk music’s most seminal figure. When Dylan instead embraced rock n roll and traded his acoustic guitar for an amp and an electric guitar, it created a huge outcry. And it cemented the status of rock music. Dylan is working actively with Searchlight and Mangold on the film.

Negotiations are underway with Chalamet, who has gotten strong reviews for Little Women, and who next will make his London stage debut opposite Eileen Atkins in 4,000 Miles, the Old Vic production of Amy Herzog’s Pulitzer-nominated drama. The play bows April 16 and closes May 23rd. It is expected he will do Going Electric after that.

I am not sure if he will sing Dylan’s great songs like Taron Egerton did in Rocketman, or lip synch the way that Rami Malek did for Bohemian Rhapsody. But I’ve heard that Chalamet is already taking guitar lessons so he can familiarize himself with the acoustic and electric guitar.

Mangold, whose Ford V. Ferrari has crossed the $100 million domestic gross mark and got uniformly strong reviews, is doing his second film about an iconic musician after the Johnny Cash-June Carter film Walk The Line. He has done a rewrite on a script written by Jay Cocks (Gangs of New York). Searchlight acquired it after it was turned loose by HBO following the regime change there, with Chalamet quietly attaching at that time. The movie includes the book Dylan Goes Electricby Elijah Wald.

The film will be produced by Jeff Rosen (Dyan’s longtime manager), Veritas Entertainment Group’s Bob Bookman, Alan Gasmer and Peter Jaysen, Automatik’s Fred Berger, The Picture Company’s Alex Heineman and Mangold. Dylan will be exec producer along with Brian Kavanaugh-Jones and Andrew Rona. Dylan’s music rights are part of the package.
https://deadline.com/2020/01/bob-dylan ... ssion=true

Artemis wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 11:30 am
is this nomis?

somebody end this year already

someone pls tell me that's a troll account

Nomis wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 11:53 am
someone pls tell me that's a troll account
the sad thing is i can’t tell anymore

98% of stan twitter is these [insert actor/singer names] handles with either a typo or a pun and all they do is either scream into the void or try to outpun or outmeme...who? idk who but they’re trying to do that