TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Tenet wrap gift:

Definitely the best wrap gift I’ve ever received. @honeycombmodular designed cube puzzle, 2 frames of 70 mm IMAX, a beautiful card with instructions and a rather nice note from @thomashayslip. The fanboys would go crazy. Heck, I’m not even a fanboy and I’m pretty crazy over this. @tenetfilm

Pioneerr wrote:
December 27th, 2019, 3:37 pm
Tenet wrap gift:

Definitely the best wrap gift I’ve ever received. @honeycombmodular designed cube puzzle, 2 frames of 70 mm IMAX, a beautiful card with instructions and a rather nice note from @thomashayslip. The fanboys would go crazy. Heck, I’m not even a fanboy and I’m pretty crazy over this. @tenetfilm

That looks so good! How trustworthy is this?

Wow neat gift to receive! They have included some of the filming locations on the sides of the cubes as well. (Tallinn, London, Eagle etc) sick!

Bacon wrote:
December 25th, 2019, 1:50 am
Silfan wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 11:16 pm
what do you guess the length of the movie is gonna be?
of course the more the merrier - i wish it would be three hours+ but it's a long shot.

probably gonna be between 2:20 to 2:40 hours.
IMAX limitations mean it can't be longer than 165 minutes.
IMAX limitations? What? There is no such thing. It can be as long as it wants.

Oku
There is a limit to the platter size.

That being said, if Mr. Nolan really wants it, an intermission + reel change would be technically possible, right? The problem being, then, that length would be commercial suicide, hence unlikely.

Also, just popped into my head, but I wonder how much that wrap gift would go for on eBay, hundreds? thousands? lol

Feel like this film will be around 2 hours 28mins just like Inception.

(In an unfortunate turn of events...none of Mr. Christ. films made it to critics' Top 100 list. Here on NF, we bemoan this tragedy. Hopefully post Tenet projects will change how critics perceive Mr. Christ.)

https://www.slantmagazine.com/film/the- ... the-2010s/

[amen]

blackColumn wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 3:27 am
(In an unfortunate turn of events...none of Mr. Christ. films made it to critics' Top 100 list. Here on NF, we bemoan this tragedy. Hopefully post Tenet projects will change how critics perceive Mr. Christ.)

https://www.slantmagazine.com/film/the- ... the-2010s/

[amen]
I didn’t see Parasite in the list unless I missed it. If it’s not there then this list means nothing lol

Under the skin is pretty high... Not a bad film but not great either. Wouldn’t consider it to be in such a list if you ask me but to each to their own I guess.

Maximillian wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 12:18 am
Feel like this film will be around 2 hours 28mins just like Inception.
I'm betting it's over 3 hours. Pattinson said something along the lines of "it's the length of three movies". I'm taking that literally. Also, Nolan was watching Lawrence of Arabia on repeat while writing Tenet. That might be a sign that this movie is his largest and longest.

always_smiling wrote:
December 27th, 2019, 10:10 pm
Wow neat gift to receive! They have included some of the filming locations on the sides of the cubes as well. (Tallinn, London, Eagle etc) sick!
Indeed. And Sator, Arepc, Tenet, Opera, Rotag can be read on the cubes.