Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I too just got back from Christmas vacation, saw Star Wars in IMAX and the prologue was great! would love to see it again if someone would be so kind as to message me a link? (also for what its worth I have been a member since 2009 - circa - but forgot my old account so i made this new one just so ya'll dont think im just here to siphon the link and split)

Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 27th, 2019, 12:32 pm
gropercity wrote:
December 27th, 2019, 4:45 am
What does "shooting in reverse" mean? Heard this thrown around but have no idea what it means.
Shooting actors doing thinks backwards, so then in post you play the clips backwards, and the actor is moving forwards, but in a strange way, the best example is the scene in the trailer where
JDW is seen "dying" in the railroads
Oh right. Just like that girl did on youtube.

"Top Secret" did it. Only film I know of that has played with this idea.

did you guys notice that always nolan's movies trailers are badly color graded not reflecting nolan's intentions you can just compare the colours in the prologue and in the trailer in really a big difference :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

gropercity wrote:
December 27th, 2019, 11:20 pm
This girl beat Nolan to the idea a long time ago :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDKmFip ... gs=pl%2Cwn
Red Dwarf episode 1 “backwards” series 3 (1989) has played with the idea before and then we even have older works like Bellona’s husband: A romance (1887) novel which is about a group of people that traveled via spaceship to Mars and there they found a humanlike society that live backwards in time. And there’s also another novel named Counter-Clock World (1967) which used the concept in a bizarre way. Making things going backwards has happened in different forms and you can even see a version of it in films about time travel. Hell, Superman (1978) making the earth go backwards in time is a form of it. Lol

The point is the unique approach you have with the concept.

Sky007 wrote:
December 27th, 2019, 11:25 pm
That was cool but the bookstore owner is kind of creepy haha.

Sky007 wrote:
December 27th, 2019, 11:25 pm
What exactly is happening here?

speedy117 wrote:
December 27th, 2019, 6:42 pm
shadmag wrote:
December 27th, 2019, 3:29 pm
SINCEPTION wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 11:40 pm

If you receive it, I'd appreciate to receive a copy of it.
This is what I get for going away for Christmas. Can I grab a link for v3 as well please?

BTW does anyone know if this 3rd version is the cleaned up version that some guy was working on on Reddit?
I think the guy on reddit was a fake. He deleted all his posts and comments. I've pm'd him and he hasn't responded in a few days. I think he's doing it for attention since he has quite a bit of karma for someone with no posts or comments.
As best as I can tell, the 3rd version is either the original resolution video (or an upscale) of the 2nd version that was kicking around. You can see the theatre emergency exit sign in the bottom left corner. So not a new source in case anyone was curious.

I am curious about mario's 2nd version version though. Since that one apparently had the WB logo right before the start. That's not the 2nd version I've previously encountered.

I can't stop watching the prologue it's so good!!!