TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Forum Pro
Law
^^^ Absolutely not. It's clear it's going to be Washington V Branagh. Debicki is seen
in the prologue crying and visibly frightened with Branagh's character in one of the cars on the highway. She's probably taken hostage/used as bait.

I mean, I predict Debecki could be the emotional center of the film. I think she might be Nolan's obligatory "Parent Who Just Want Back to Their Kids"™

I base this entirely on this set photo:

Law wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 2:58 pm
^^^ Absolutely not. It's clear it's going to be Washington V Branagh. Debicki is seen
in the prologue crying and visibly frightened with Branagh's character in one of the cars on the highway. She's probably taken hostage/used as bait.
I thought
Debicki was asleep next to Branagh, who is wearing the gas mask, in the set photos leaked a couple of moths back, we se her awake, looking sad, but this time Branagh has no mask, form my recolection

Insomniac wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 3:25 pm
I mean, I predict Debecki could be the emotional center of the film. I think she might be Nolan's obligatory "Parent Who Just Want Back to Their Kids"™

I bet the set pics section on here is filled with clues

what do you guess the length of the movie is gonna be?
of course the more the merrier - i wish it would be three hours+ but it's a long shot.

probably gonna be between 2:20 to 2:40 hours.

Silfan wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 11:16 pm
of course the more the merrier - i wish it would be three hours+ but it's a long shot.

I'm hoping the same length as TDK and Inception, 2hr30min

Law wrote:
Just like the female 'victim' of TDKR that turned out to bigger than bane.

Insomniac wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 3:25 pm

Very irresponsible of you to post set photos in general discussion without any spoiler tag.

Law wrote:
She's also seen
holding hands with Branagh on the boat, which probably happens after the highway scene. So yea, shes bait, and also secretly evil. :o

Silfan wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 11:16 pm

slightly over 3 hours