Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Refreshing tenetfilm.com is the most reliable way to get the trailer ASAP. The catch is that it takes time to refresh and load. WB youtube channel on the other hand refreshes instantly. But but but it may not feature the trailer at the very top (same happened with Dunkirk) so it may take some digging to find out.

Alternatively, you can refresh every half an hour and you'll most likely be good.

Big trailers usually drop Tues and Thurs at 10 am or 12 PM eastern time. It drops in 30 mins most likely.

blackColumn wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 12:27 pm
Alternatively, you can refresh every half an hour and you'll most likely be good.
I'm refreshing every 3 minutes :batman:

Rookie numbers. I’m refreshing every 33 seconds in the present, past, and future time continuums.

Starting now you can refresh every 12 - 15 minutes (19.12.19 logic) and you'll be good.

If it helps calm you down, know that it is the HD version of trailer. People have already watched the bootleg (not me tho).

The BIG THING is that the world will come to know that a movie called TENET exists. I am interested to know how well it performs on Youtube.

Trending #1 ? Maybe.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 12:33 pm
Rookie numbers. I’m refreshing every 33 seconds in the present, past, and future time continuums.
jesus!

blackColumn wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 12:35 pm
Starting now you can refresh every 12 - 15 minutes (19.12.19 logic) and you'll be good.
It'll be released on the hour, guaranteed. It's easier to wait until .59 and just refresh every second from thay point.

12 minutes to go ...

This only happens one night every ~3 years, I love you guys.

Glad someone like Chris can bring people from all over the world together :gonf: