Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Forum Pro
Law
I caved and watch some of the prologue... god damn that music is good. Plus I like all of Nolan's corny dialogue.

Similar to Dunkirk, I wonder if this is a slightly shortened version of the actual opening sequence. It just feels a little too fast. I seem to remember one of the extras saying something about the shooting happening in the middle of a song?

Forum Pro
Law
Insomniac wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 11:31 am
Similar to Dunkirk, I wonder if this is a slightly shortened version of the actual opening sequence. It just feels a little too fast. I seem to remember one of the extras saying something about the shooting happening in the middle of a song?
It's certainly not gona open with a panning shot of the audience. Probably gona show them pulling up and getting ready inside the van.

Insomniac wrote:
It could have been edited out I guess? We still have no clue about the length of the movie, but maybe that moment was cut?

Law wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 11:33 am
Insomniac wrote:
It's certainly not gona open with _______________________. Probably gona show ______________
That was a spoiler.

Could someone pm me the prologue?
:gonf: :gonf:

iieee wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 11:40 am
Could someone pm me the prologue?
:gonf: :gonf:
Sorry for clogging, but love a PM myself.

Nolan definitely loves those wide interior spaces, those huge hallways of the concert hall resemble the interior of Interstellar's NASA base and also TDK/TDKR Wayne's applied science area

Guys, I still have half an hour at my pc, so if anyone needs a link, PM me.

And to not be off:
I had doubts, but I'm in Team Ludwig now. Nomen est omen. 8-)

Edit: now I'll go home, I'm going to provide an extra hour for late link hunters later. :)
Last edited by quervo on December 19th, 2019, 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"We live in a...

...Twilight world"

My first thought on hearing that line :lol: