Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I rather used spoilers in my posts since its not officialy released yet. After that I think no spoilers will be required. Come on WB! Give us that Tenet goodness in HD already! :gonf:

I will watch the trailer just once. And thats it! After that I want to forget everything till july. I'm praying to the holy flying spaghetti monster. Please give me strength to save me from my spoilerthirsty myself.

Srbb wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 5:42 am
Even in this specific threat about the upcoming trailer we must post "spoilers" alert ?
I mean who comes here not to look for spoilers or specifics since this thread is called TRAILER :D:D

I mean this is becoming like an tetris game

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Srbb wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 5:42 am
Even in this specific threat about the upcoming trailer we must post "spoilers" alert ?
I mean who comes here not to look for spoilers or specifics since this thread is called TRAILER :D:D

I mean this is becoming like an tetris game

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
It's because the official trailer isn't out yet. If you wait like five hours, everyone can write without spoiler tags. Jeez people are so impatient lmao

AND THE WAIT IS OVER !!!

LOL sorry guys! :P

LOL, good one! :lol:

I totally cannot understand people asking for a bootleg with no quality over and HD version coming out just a day/few hours ahead. I sure as hell cannot wait and my heart will explode from need to see this, but it's nearly there.

I assume we should we expect it somewhere 6-7PM London Time ?! :gonf:

blackColumn wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 6:20 am
AND THE WAIT IS OVER !!!

LOL sorry guys! :P
I actually "clicked" :lol:

aleks989 wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 6:23 am
I totally cannot understand people asking for a bootleg with no quality over and HD version coming out just a day/few hours ahead. I sure as hell cannot wait and my heart will explode from need to see this, but it's nearly there.

I assume we should we expect it somewhere 6-7PM London Time ?! :gonf:
Either 2 or 5pm