Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM

If you got the link can u send me too

me too

not me

It's been 6 hours since that redditor posted that thread, and he hasn't responded. He said he was watching at the TROS premiere in Ireland. Maybe security was too tight and he wasn't able to record? Or maybe they didn't play the prologue at all?

PSA for UK - the BFI IMAX I’m told is screening the prologue from an actual 70mm print, since the cinema is one of the few that can switch formats on the fly. Now I know where I’m headed as soon as I land back here...

Wonder if other flagships with side by side projectors are doing the same eg Citywalk?

hotsauce32 wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 1:53 am
It's been 6 hours since that redditor posted that thread, and he hasn't responded. He said he was watching at the TROS premiere in Ireland. Maybe security was too tight and he wasn't able to record? Or maybe they didn't play the prologue at all?
any minute now................

antovolk wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 1:55 am
PSA for UK - the BFI IMAX I’m told is screening the prologue from an actual 70mm print, since the cinema is one of the few that can switch formats on the fly. Now I know where I’m headed as soon as I land back here...

Wonder if other flagships with side by side projectors are doing the same eg Citywalk?
Is the Prologue playing with all IMAX shows (including LieMAX) or is it restricted to Laser IMAX and 70mm IMAX like the Dunkirk Prologue was?

TrailerTrack
@trailertrack
A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THOSE IN LONDON

The
@BFI

@IMAX
is now screening the #TENET prologue in full IMAX 70mm film ahead of all #TheRiseOfSkywalker screenings.

Joining the choir, please pm me a link to the prologue. Thanks.