Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:49 pm
blackColumn wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:41 pm
We seems to be in the minority here :lol:
Yes :lol: This is harder than I thought it would be. Avoiding info about the prologue and now avoiding bootleg of the trailer...
I just have to sleep and wake up tommorow since its already night here. But the tricky part is that I'll have to wait tommorow till night. :P

AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:49 pm
blackColumn wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:41 pm
We seems to be in the minority here :lol:
Yes :lol: This is harder than I thought it would be. Avoiding info about the prologue and now avoiding bootleg of the trailer...
we can do it guys, only 22 hours more.

Ordinary, Hitchcockian spy thriller confirmed ;)

So hyped, that slice of the trailer is perfection. wow wow wow. Can't wait for the full thing.
Until we feel that heat, we can never know... you do.

You chose to die instead of giving up your colleagues.

That test you passed, not everybody does. Welcome to the afterlife.
goosebumps.

blackColumn wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:50 pm
Collector03601 wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:48 pm
The Special One wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:44 pm
Watched the first 30 seconds, I think I'll wait to watch the official trailer tomm.
Looks remarkable, fascinating stuff going on.
Oh yes! And the end of the trailer is the most breathtaking bit for me. 2020 owned by Nolan for sure!
That was a spoiler. Please hide that info.
Sorry about that, I have edited it, but its just saying I really liked one part of the trailer so I didnt think it will give away that much. Thanks for pointing it out tho, Im just too excited to keep thinking straight LOL
Last edited by Collector03601 on December 18th, 2019, 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I still don't understand
who are the bad guys? And Debicki and Branagh shots looks so dreamy.

Thanks again @Collector03601 for the ack. If you don't mind, please manually edit and hide that spoiler in your latest response to me as well.

Pain in the neck I know LOL

blackColumn wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:55 pm
I just have to sleep and wake up tommorow since its already night here. But the tricky part is that I'll have to wait tommorow till night. :P
Kinda same except I’ll be seeing TROS in IMAX in exactly 16 hours and the trailer could drop by the time the film ends.
The Special One wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:55 pm
we can do it guys, only 22 hours more.
Yes, we sure can :gonf:

I missed out on our tradition.

I need a comrade. Much appreciated.

The trailer is so Nolan-ish. Epic. And it gives Inception vibes due to actors being suited up.

I totally can't figure out what's happening in the car chase though. Which car are they sitting in ? and how do they start driving TOWARDS the car which is crashing in reverse. When initially they were moving ALONG with it while it crashed? I have repeatedly watched it but still confused as hell.