Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Forum Pro

I've watched it three times and I couldn't describe it if I tried.

Does Robert Pattinson have any lines? I saw the bootleg and I couldn't tell.

Holy sh*t I watched it couple of times already and it's unreal... Now I'm even more lost and I have zero idea about what it will be... But it looks so epic! :o

Main takeaway from the bootleg trailer:
JDW does appear to be the "tenet" of the film. he seems to be the one who can sustain time and possess time. seems like he is in some sort of afterlife realm where he is able to re-access his past? based off of dialogue it seems like he is now being used for a government operation to prevent something bigger than WW3/nuclear holocaust but I also get the vibe that these people are using him in a more antagonistic sort of way too. it will be interesting to see how his character develops. he has no choice but to "start looking at the world in a new way and try to understand it."
it seems like the protagonist is going to be controlled and influenced by the antagonist...
Last edited by rotas on December 18th, 2019, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This is absolutely unreal! Those shots, that score! 2020 will be owned by Nolan!!!

Is that Martin Donovan who's talking to JDW, the older white guy? A return from Insomnia?!

The Special One wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 1:56 pm
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 1:32 pm
OMG..... just saw bootleg of the trailer..... OMG OMG OMG ... :o :o :o :o Seriously!....I'm speechless
can you give a description?
lol it's really hard to describe it... so many things happened and It's confusing at times but the whole thing looks really interesting, some really cool lines in the dialogue, amazing cinematography, thrilling music, really awesome action scenes. An absolute Nolan vibe!

If someone can PM as well! Thanks!

rotas wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:01 pm
Main takeaway from the bootleg trailer:
JDW does appear to be the "tenet" of the film. he seems to be the one who can sustain time and possess time. seems like he is in some sort of afterlife realm where he is able to re-access his past? based off of dialogue it seems like he is now being used for a government operation to prevent something bigger than WW3/nuclear holocaust but I also get the vibe that these people are using him in a more antagonistic sort of way too. it will be interesting to see how his character develops. he has no choice but to "start looking at the world in a new way and try to understand it."
it seems like the protagonist is going to be controlled and influenced by the antagonist...
great work