Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I was actually serious about the whole DON’T POST LINKS publicly, they will be taken down fast.

If y’all don’t listen, I’ll be locking this thread. Just make it known you have it, and let people dm you.

Is it that hard?

Is this vk clip the same one that was on Twitter?
Last edited by Bacon on December 18th, 2019, 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bacon wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 12:20 pm
Is this vk clip the same one that was on Twitter?
yes

God, this looks dope as hell.

Still waiting for bootleg

Reverse bungie jumping? Lol

Bacon wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 12:33 pm
Reverse bungie jumping? Lol
With weird sci fi music LOL

Do i hear electric guitars in the sountrack ? such bondness !

Mr. Alley wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 8:23 am
Spoiler description Part 1
Note: It was the only „trailer“ before TROS and it was in English (I‘m in Germany) and with all the SW fanboys talking it was quite hard for me to understand some of the dialogue. So I might get some things wrong. TROS almost put me to sleep so it‘s hard to remember every detail.

The scene starts with some establishing shots of the operahouse (the name was shown in cyrillic so it plays in russia?!?!) and musicians preparing for a concert.
Cut to the ouside of the opera: Some (russian?) guy in a car and with a radio set says „Let‘s wake up the Americans!“ (subtitles)
Back inside the opera the concert is about to begin (I think John Nolan plays the conducter) but terrorists enter the stage and cause panic.
Some (I assume important, because of some military badges) men in the vip box keep quite calm despite the situation.

Now things are getting more vague because I couldn‘t understand dialogue and everyone was dressed the same:

The riot police cars arrive and in one of them is JDW with others - all in uniform: They put on (fake?) badges and all the riot police storm into the opera.

At this point I don‘t really now/remember 100% if there is also „normal“ riot police entering the building and if JDWs group is the only „fake“ one.

Now the very important part: Some policemen place 2 huge gas tanks under the air conditioning system and feed it with long tubes. The audience drops out instantly. Riot police and now even terrorists are equipped with gas masks. I think I remember one terrorist got a gas mask from a police man.
A group of police men search the vip boxes.

My phone battery is dying now so this was part 1 and part 2 I write when I‘m at home (25min)
I just hope a bootleg is available by then :D

people are wondering if this movie relates to Inception and want to know if there was any dialogue that could hint to that and i'm surprised nobody has caught the biggest hint that Mr. Alley left in his post:
"Let's wake up the American's" key phrase "wake up" which is what could hint to some parallel with Inception
My main takeaway from the hints we have so far is that you have to take everything in a literal sense. Yes, Nolan is good at messing with our minds but I think there is a good chance that some of these concepts are going to be simpler than we imagine