Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 11:46 am
antovolk wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 10:48 am
Now one of the big Dubai venues which screened Dunkirk's has hinted to me that they'll have the prologue on the 19th, from the first screenings...
Was it Novo or Vox? I mean I’ll be seeing TROS at both venues so fingers crossed Bahrain is included this time.
There are several IMAX screens (Vox Cinemas) in Saudi now, I wonder if they’ll get it too.
Vox. Asked Novo the other day and they had no idea, which is convenient as I'm seeing the film at Novo

antovolk wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 12:25 pm
Vox. Asked Novo the other day and they had no idea, which is convenient as I'm seeing the film at Novo
I also just asked Novo and this was their response: “We have no update as of now”
But since both of their screens at the time were on the Dunkirk list, I think there’s a big chance they’re getting it.
I think the one you’re going to is fairly new. It’s their third IMAX screen in the city.

I asked two theaters in my area (theaters that have shown the prologues in the past) if they were getting the Tenet prologue and both said they weren't getting it. Strange. I wonder if this will be more limited than previous prologue releases :problem:

Be sure to film it and not put it online. Send it up upon request :lol:

Vox Bahrain’s response: “Hello, kindly note that we cannot confirm as of yet.”

I don’t know if it’s a hint or I’m just being hopeful but I have a feeling they’re getting it but aren’t allowed to say it. Usually they don’t even know what the hell I’m talking about. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. This Wait is dreadful.

for anyone in Germany, the IMAX theatre in Sinsheim will play "a long Trailer" in front of SW9 but can't name the title in terms of secrecy ;)

By the way, can we set up some rules here? I want to keep checking this thread for updates past the 19th (I’m seeing TROS on the 20th) but I don’t want to read descriptions of the prologue. Anything would be a spoiler. And if a bootleg arises I won’t watch until after I get back from seeing TROS. :)

So wouldn’t it be nice to have spoiler warning and the descriptions put under a spoiler tag?

I'm flying on the 20th in the early morning from Japan, I'm getting anxious there won't be anything available at that time.

I can't fly 16 hours knowing the prologue is out there without being able to access it :facepalm:

Any idea when exactly it'll drop? Like time zones and such?

Melzen wrote:
December 16th, 2019, 4:43 am
for anyone in Germany, the IMAX theatre in Sinsheim will play "a long Trailer" in front of SW9 but can't name the title in terms of secrecy ;)
Thats crazy! I asked them the exact same thing yesterday. Where are you from?

And what's interesting is that the IMAX in Sinsheim is the biggest screen in Germany and they DIDN'T get the Dunkirk prologue. So a wider prologue-release than Dunkirk should be more or less confirmed by now (should be obvious with a project of that scale).

And premieres are alway on a thursday here in Germany so TROS starts in the night of the 19th. The cinema said that the "special long trailer" will play before TROS so I think there is no reason to assume that it will only play after the 20th or 21st for the international release.

Who said the prologue is playing before TROS? Maybe it's playing after ;)