Official Website - tenetfilm.com

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Uno
Site's down for me too. Something is happening guys!

postal wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 5:09 pm
Willem wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 1:16 pm
Why is the switching between black and white so irregular

It’s the same on the social media accounts
Thankfully not as drawn out or tricky as I was dreading. The clue was "time is running out". So, assume it's a clock, and it's starting on 12, and follow the top bit. Write down the numbers it flips on (if they were there) and you get:

12/19/19

So somethings coming december 19th. Can def double check me but I mean that's kinda the date you'd expect something to happen given the impending prologue. I'm guessing it's when the trailer presumably attached to Star Wars comes out online seeing as this is on the website/twitter/etc accounts.
That was my idea too, now I'm making a clock version, I should be back in an hour with it.

quervo wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 5:23 pm
postal wrote:
Willem wrote:

Thankfully not as drawn out or tricky as I was dreading. The clue was "time is running out". So, assume it's a clock, and it's starting on 12, and follow the top bit. Write down the numbers it flips on (if they were there) and you get:

12/19/19

So somethings coming december 19th. Can def double check me but I mean that's kinda the date you'd expect something to happen given the impending prologue. I'm guessing it's when the trailer presumably attached to Star Wars comes out online seeing as this is on the website/twitter/etc accounts.
That was my idea too, now I'm making a clock version, I should be back in an hour with it.
Would probably look nicer than my approach of a garbage MSPaint collage lol

~just imagine the rest of the clock numbers~. But yea again nothing particularly shocking about this. Trailer release on a thursday was what I was counting on already. But hey at least all that time in school learning how to read a clock finally paid off.
Last edited by postal on December 13th, 2019, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holy shit, this is the same on the main website as well... 19th - the Thursday that Star Wars is released and when the prologue is due to hit...

postal wrote:
Willem wrote:

12/19/19

impressive work, well done

Now the question is whether this is referring to just the IMAX prologue (Dunkirk's was also made official on the Thursday, with the location list release) or a trailer dropping that day too?

In any case, amazing spot Postal!

antovolk wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 5:41 pm
Now the question is whether this is referring to just the IMAX prologue (Dunkirk's was also made official on the Thursday, with the location list release) or a trailer dropping that day too?
It's on all the social media accounts. IMO they wouldn't do that if they weren't going to give people something on there. By that day people will already know about the prologue and be seeing it. So my money's on online trailer release.

But yea I'm mostly just really hoping that's what it is lol.

The prologue official announcement will drop on Monday and the 1st official trailer on 12/19.... would be my guess

Here I am.
https://youtu.be/0aUCV-QEsDw

It's very basic, and as I see everyone checked it already, but if you need visual confirmation, this may do it.

Mind blown! Good job, Postal!

Edit: and quervo!
Last edited by Tarssauce on December 13th, 2019, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.