Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Oku
I mean, RrobynneUK did specifically say, "not expecting anything but will report back."

So thank you for the information, RrobynneUK, I appreciated your having checked it for us.

Wonder who will be featured in the prologue. Obviously the lead and Branagh?

95% sure it will be the Tallin car chase sequence.

ChristMAX wrote:
December 12th, 2019, 6:08 am
gropercity wrote:
December 12th, 2019, 2:28 am
Why would you expect the prologue there? It's exclusively with Star Wars starting December 19th
I saw the Dunkirk prologue with a rerun of Interstellar on 1570, just days after the prologue was released.
Exactly. AFTER.

The Special One wrote:
December 12th, 2019, 3:31 pm
95% sure it will be the Tallin car chase sequence.
My bet for Prologue goes to the concert hall/swat unit raid :D, similar to Dunkirk, switching between different story lines and being right in the middle of the action.

We won't know shit till 1-2 days before next thursday. I find it quiet irritating. People want to buy their tickets in advance and simply want to know where to see this and these ass clowns won't tell us till 48 hours beforehand. Absolutely no respect for the fans. They just want to be pompous and pretentious asses!

That's dramatic !

gropercity wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 3:02 am
We won't know shit till 1-2 days before next thursday. I find it quiet irritating. People want to buy their tickets in advance and simply want to know where to see this and these ass clowns won't tell us till 48 hours beforehand. Absolutely no respect for the fans. They just want to be pompous and pretentious asses!
I don't think anyone OWES you a trailer, or the prologue :D It's more like an easter egg, isn't it? Part of marketing, sure, but... it's still more like a surprise than something you as a member of audience are entitled to. 99% of the world - including myself - won't ever see it on the big screen anyway.

Is it his longest prologue (without the sizzle reel - if there won’t be a sizzle for Tenet)?

Now, the question is, will they lock it till the US screenings?
Again, fingers crossed our local chains to get it too.