TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
@ Oku LOL at the spelling check. In about two weeks we’ll know for sure. I can’t wait anymore, I need distractions.

Willem wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 10:31 am
Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 8:25 am
Willem wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 7:24 am
If it was an Inception sequel, we would’ve known by now.
Why exactly do you think we would’ve known by now? Just curious.
Because WB would’ve taken full advantage of Inception’s popularity by now. The name of that movie is basically a money magnet.

Tenet is an original film.
That is true. The hype would be way bigger for some people if they promoted it as a sequel.

I’m with you. Betting for an original.
Last edited by Paradoxicalparabola on December 4th, 2019, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All this talk about it being an Inception sequel, watch it be a sequel to "The Prestige" actually. :gonf:

Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 1:12 pm
All this talk about it being an Inception sequel, watch it be a sequel to "The Prestige" actually. :gonf:
It’ll be a sequel to doodlebug, following, memento, the prestige and inception combined haha.

with the title being a palindrome i'm assuming the film is going to be filmed to resemble that idea.

jetsdude wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 2:10 pm
with the title being a palindrome i'm assuming the film is going to be filmed to resemble that idea.
This hypothesis has gained a lot of traction and im buying into it more and more.

Has there ever been an instance in cinema where someone put out a movie that was a sequel without mentioning it at all (title, promotion, etc...)?

KEM
Flutterby wrote:
December 5th, 2019, 8:14 pm
Has there ever been an instance in cinema where someone put out a movie that was a sequel without mentioning it at all (title, promotion, etc...)?
Split did this right??

Split?

Sam Mendes really loves Nolan's work
The first Christopher Nolan film since Batman Begins (2005) not to be edited by Lee Smith. Smith was unavailable due to his work on 1917 (2019). Nolan hired editor Jennifer Lame to replace him.