Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
senseandsarcasm wrote:
December 3rd, 2019, 5:34 pm
The Special One wrote:
December 3rd, 2019, 2:53 pm
Ace wrote:
December 3rd, 2019, 2:00 pm
Warner hasn’t done a tv spot for the super bowl since 2006.
Interesting. why is that I wonder?
For the price, I'm guessing unless the movie is starting within a month of the Superbowl it's just not worth it. They can buy nearly ten spots during Thursday night football or Sunday football for the cost of one 30 seconds during the Superbowl.
This makes sense

Prologue with SW IMAX screenings and trailer with SW regular screenings. That's pretty much a guarantee.

gropercity wrote:
December 3rd, 2019, 9:07 pm
Prologue with SW IMAX screenings and trailer with SW regular screenings. That's pretty much a guarantee.
Damn, sounds like I'm gonna have to watch Star Wars twice then!

AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 3rd, 2019, 10:18 am
lol ikr

also

since I'm going to see Ep IX on the 19th in IMAX, I'd be bummed out if they only show the prologue from the 20th on lol

Nomis wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 10:31 am
lol ikr

also

since I'm going to see Ep IX on the 19th in IMAX, I'd be bummed out if they only show the prologue from the 20th on lol

Interesting times at NolanFans!

You got me worried about that too :lol:
I keep going back to the DUNKIRK threads for reference:

Antovolk went to a midnight showing of R1 (December 14 - my time zone tho) and the prologue was attached so who knows. I’m hoping for a wide international release this time because it sucks to be left out all the time.

Oh he did?

interesting developments indeed

I wish they'd already announce it officially which theater will have the prologue. Not particularly interested in watching ROS in IMAX3D without Tenet prologue.

Nomis wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 11:10 am
Oh he did?

interesting developments indeed
Yes - to clarify, it was a 70mm show, which was the reason I got the prologue then.

The digital copies of it were all locked to the first US screenings on the Thursday evening...

Missed that detail. Luckily, I haven’t booked tickets to TROS yet so...

We've got two weeks until it drops and we don't even have a FAKE prologue description from reddit?? I'm actually tempted to write one.