Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Damnit, I bought Dolby tix for Skywalker

3 long weeks to go! Please be all IMAX screens all over the world. Really don’t wanna miss out on this.

*Chinese audience just left the group chat.*

You guys think WB will have an official announcement anytime soon?

Maybe they’ll update the website with the list of IMAX screen showing it like they did with Dunkirk, but I don’t think there’ll be an actual announcement. It’ll be just like the teaser.
Last edited by Tarssauce on November 26th, 2019, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

https://trailer-track.com/2019/11/27/in ... n-the-way/
In what should come as a surprise to no one who has followed the marketing campaigns for Christopher Nolan’s films, our next look at the filmmaker’s top-secret Tenet is set to be with us very soon. Following a tradition established with The Dark Knight back in 2007 to highlight its first-time fiction feature use of IMAX cameras, an extended prologue sequence for the film has been rated tonight by the MPA.

The runtime of the piece is still, as of yet, unknown – TDK and The Dark Knight Rises pieces were the opening 10 or so minutes of the film, while the Dunkirk one was a ‘short film version’ of parts of the film’s first act. You can read more about Nolan’s prologues in a retrospective piece we did last year.

Big props to Ant for citing our lovely members here as the source :gonf:

Weren't all the previous prologues tied only to certain IMAX 70mm screens (no digital imax)?

Dunkirk bucked that trend. It definitely played on IMAX with Laser screens, and even 2K digital IMAX screens if I'm not mistaken.

TeddyBlass wrote:
November 26th, 2019, 9:49 pm
Dunkirk bucked that trend. It definitely played on IMAX with Laser screens, and even 2K digital IMAX screens if I'm not mistaken.
Gotcha. I hope they do a wider release this time. There's no 'actual' IMAX theaters where I live - although I would consider driving out of state to see this :lol: