Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Oku
Best trailer I've seen in quite a while; visually, it hit all the spots that I didn't even know I wanted.

Dialogue sounds iffy though.

Good that we'll get a fourth season. I'm really looking forward to the third. I think they can steer it in the right direction. I much prefer the story of season one over season two.

I don't remember if season three was greenlit before or after season two's release? I know the scripts take quite a while to write given the dense plots and character developments and of course multiple timelines but now that the fourth season has already been greenlit does it mean there will be less of a gap between the third and fourth?

Would be nice imo.

Nomis wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 11:10 am
Good that we'll get a fourth season. I'm really looking forward to the third. I think they can steer it in the right direction. I much prefer the story of season one over season two.

I don't remember if season three was greenlit before or after season two's release? I know the scripts take quite a while to write given the dense plots and character developments and of course multiple timelines but now that the fourth season has already been greenlit does it mean there will be less of a gap between the third and fourth?

Would be nice imo.
Hey, Jonah

half way thru s2. i like it far more than season 1, fuck the consensus.

ChristNolan wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 10:32 am
half way thru s2. i like it far more than season 1, fuck the consensus.
gone all the way?

Nomis wrote:
November 9th, 2019, 2:38 pm
It's an error message

I'm guessing it's this video?