Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
DHOPW42 wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 11:55 am
Hot take:
What if JDW's character isn't human? I'm thinking of a cyborg, or any sort of android. Maybe that's what "a new kind of protagonist" is referring to - even if we've seen plenty of cyborg protagonists in the past.
if it was a cyborg he wouldn't need a mask to breathe.

Right, androids don't sound like a Chris Nolan type idea. He does down to earth human characters that are put in extraneous circumstances.

None of these links are working. If someone knows how to upload to IPFS, please do upload it since it's impossible to take down. If no one knows how to upload to IPFS, I can upload and pin it. I just need someone to PM me the files directly.

zeroshifteos wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 5:44 pm
None of these links are working. If someone knows how to upload to IPFS, please do upload it since it's impossible to take down. If no one knows how to upload to IPFS, I can upload and pin it. I just need someone to PM me the files directly.
I noticed a while back Showcase Cinemas posted the non-edited textless 4k Tenet teaser on their twitter and after that everyone started to post the teaser all over twitter and youtube. Must have caught WB's attention because almost all the videos were taken down including mine and some that have been on the web for a month.

I don't know how IPFS works but I'll send you a copy of the teaser through PM when I get home from work.

I still haven't been able to find a high-quality version of the trailer online. Does anyone know where I can watch it or download it? Please send a PM me.

Yeah, can someone send me the best version avalaible right now?

I can't find any anymore.

Speculation time: In this room, behind JDW, there are a lot of canvases/paintings - perhaps they're stealing art?

Robin wrote:
November 17th, 2019, 9:46 am
Speculation time: In this room, behind JDW, there are a lot of canvases/paintings - perhaps they're stealing art?
I was trying to guess ever since we first saw the footage the exact nature of that room :D I was thinking of evidence room as well, but I don't think there are many clues in the images. The glass itself looks specific, though.

Robin wrote:
November 17th, 2019, 9:46 am
The full cast list on imdb does list somebody as "Art Gallery Employee"...

Little speculation here,
We have an art gallery, gold bars on a plane, and an auction house that was filmed in London. Bad guys lead by Kenneth Branagh are manipulating time to pull of heist of valuables that they sell at this black market auction house. Or maybe they are robbing the auction house, too? JDW is the agent investigating and trying to stop them.