Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Forum Pro
Law
Anyone else having issues downloading?

I decided to try my hand and recreating the teaser as closely as I could to the original English version and here is the result: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OtaKj ... ahTm9A1_U8

I used the original 4k files as well as the spinning logo and the JDW title card from the French version and recreated the text from scratch in Premiere Pro after managing to identify the original font in the teaser as Gotham Medium, not to mention also syncing up the audio as well.

It's not perfect and the low quality spinning title can be a bit of an eyesore on larger screens, but until we get an actual 1:1 leak of the teaser I think this is the closest one to the original English version online so far.

jonno747 wrote:
November 4th, 2019, 10:45 pm
I decided to try my hand and recreating the teaser as closely as I could to the original English version and here is the result: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OtaKj ... ahTm9A1_U8

I used the original 4k files as well as the spinning logo and the JDW title card from the French version and recreated the text from scratch in Premiere Pro after managing to identify the original font in the teaser as Gotham Medium, not to mention also syncing up the audio as well.

It's not perfect and the low quality spinning title can be a bit of an eyesore on larger screens, but until we get an actual 1:1 leak of the teaser I think this is the closest one to the original English version online so far.
That was terrific, best version yet

jonno747 wrote:

Looking at this HD version im sure that the image in the reflection in the end is from the allegedly leaked set photos, those concrete pillars look like the ones in the reflection imo.

ShotValuable wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 8:42 am
jonno747 wrote:

Looking at this HD version im sure that the image in the reflection in the end is from the allegedly leaked set photos, those concrete pillars look like the ones in the reflection imo.
That's an interesting observation, I only noticed Pattison in the reflection before but now I also see the pillars there as well. Although I'm curious which set photos you're referring to?
The Special One wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 12:03 am

That was terrific, best version yet
Thanks! :D

ShotValuable wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 8:42 am
jonno747 wrote:

Oh, shi...!

My god....it’s beautiful :shock: