TENET - General Information

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on August 12, 2020
User avatar
Posts: 13779
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Master Virgo wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 5:56 am
Jesus, hope they're not going over budget.
implying nolin would do that so soon in his career :roll:



maybe while shooting next one

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 309
Joined: January 2013
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Vader182 wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 12:29 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 5:56 am
Jesus, hope they're not going over budget.
i like the idea that this is his heaven's gate, where he's slowly slipping into madness while staging increasingly more absurd and huge set pieces. perhaps this is the biggest budget original movie since avatar is accurate.


-Vader
I don’t see Nolan being a coke guy though. LCD, shrooms since he appears to be very enlightened but not blow.

User avatar
Posts: 12885
Joined: February 2011
Pratham wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 1:47 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 5:56 am
Jesus, hope they're not going over budget.
implying nolin would do that so soon in his career :roll:



maybe while shooting next one
Titanic went 100M over budget. Was that the start of Cameron's career? Shit happens, no one has full control of everything.

Posts: 223
Joined: August 2019

User avatar
Posts: 19879
Joined: June 2010
Location: The White City
Master Virgo wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 5:15 pm
Pratham wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 1:47 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 5:56 am
Jesus, hope they're not going over budget.
implying nolin would do that so soon in his career :roll:



maybe while shooting next one
Titanic went 100M over budget. Was that the start of Cameron's career? Shit happens, no one has full control of everything.
literally every cameron movie has been overbudget though lol


-Vader

User avatar
Posts: 550
Joined: November 2018
Joshua Strong wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 4:52 pm
Vader182 wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 12:29 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 5:56 am
Jesus, hope they're not going over budget.
i like the idea that this is his heaven's gate, where he's slowly slipping into madness while staging increasingly more absurd and huge set pieces. perhaps this is the biggest budget original movie since avatar is accurate.


-Vader
I don’t see Nolan being a coke guy though. LCD, shrooms since he appears to be very enlightened but not blow.
Chris is an Earl Grey type actually.

User avatar
Posts: 13779
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Master Virgo wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 5:15 pm
Pratham wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 1:47 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 5:56 am
Jesus, hope they're not going over budget.
implying nolin would do that so soon in his career :roll:



maybe while shooting next one
Titanic went 100M over budget. Was that the start of Cameron's career? Shit happens, no one has full control of everything.
comparing nolin to cameroon :lol: :roll: :facepalm:

User avatar
Posts: 204
Joined: June 2018
Nolan will switch to digital the first day if it becomes superior to film. Till then, see ya' in IMAX.

User avatar
Posts: 13779
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Hasn't he shot in digital already? I think some shots from Inception were shot in digital because films couldn't shoot in 1000FPS slo-mo.

User avatar
Posts: 2481
Joined: December 2016
He did. Apparently two digital high-speed shots made it to the final cut but the rest (high-speed at lower frame rates) was on film.

Post Reply