Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Artemis wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 11:43 am
Ruth wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 11:42 am

i don’t watch old movies
idk if i'll even watch the joker tomorrow because it's already so fucking old
i’ll watch it for todd phillips sweaty 😍😍

Ruth wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 11:45 am
Artemis wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 11:43 am
Ruth wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 11:42 am

i don’t watch old movies
idk if i'll even watch the joker tomorrow because it's already so fucking old
i’ll watch it for todd phillips sweaty 😍😍
todd phillips StIlL gOt iT

Forum Pro
Law
I forgot about Tenet lol

Broke up with my gf of four years today because it turns out she's an emotional cheater. Great.. As if I needed to feel more alone than I already do.

Fuck I'm sorry dude. How you holding up?

Better you found out now than later. You're still in college right? You'll probably have lots of chances to meet some cool people and get over her real quick.

Numbers wrote:
October 6th, 2019, 4:48 pm
Broke up with my gf of four years today because it turns out she's an emotional cheater. Great.. As if I needed to feel more alone than I already do.
sorry brother that sucks. i agree with akv xpand that friend group! nothing feels better

Numbers wrote:
Sorry about that, man. Sometimes life really sucks, but there's always some new people out there. Just take some time and everything will get better

Artemis wrote:
October 6th, 2019, 5:10 pm
Fuck I'm sorry dude. How you holding up?

Better you found out now than later. You're still in college right? You'll probably have lots of chances to meet some cool people and get over her real quick.
I'm still in college (fifth year) but that's only becuz I'm behind on school. I took my mom's news p bad and dropped a few courses + I didn't really start pursuing my major until mid-sophomore year due to parental pressuring for me doing anything but "the arts."

All my pals have more or less graduated and I over-invested my time in my ex, so I'm p alone. Family is on the east-coast/out of the country, and I haven't felt so isolated in quite a bit.

On medication, but my ex has them (and my clothes and general belongings cuz I was homeless for 2 weeks due to an ex-housing dispute)... and so I'm kinda fucked.

Hope everyone is doing fine.. Feeling loved.. And not alone. :gonf:

Numbers wrote:
vader confession time: i planned to marry my high school sweetheart until i found out she triple cheated on me after 3ish years of being together. One of her other partners turned out to be a fiance (!) another one she "swore was gay" to "explain" why they were cuddling in all their FB pics, and the last guy, Tino, knocked her up and she got his named tattooed on her stomach. I, uh, didn't handle it well.

the moral of the story is, if an idiot like me can (eventually) get over that, i'm sure you will have no problem getting over this. remember: self care, watch manyy movies, and put yourself back out there when you're ready. That'll probably sooner than you think. hang in there mang, PM me anytime.

-Vader

Numbers wrote:
I’m really sorry to hear that, but don’t let it take away from you more than it already has. Everyone has already given you some great advice, so I’m just here to let you know you’re always welcome to PM me if you ever find yourself in need to talk to someone.