TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Cilogy wrote:
September 3rd, 2019, 8:28 pm
Literally the only real reason I come back to this forum is to see if the E and T have been flipped.

It's currently September 3rd, there has been zero progress on this front, and I'm honestly out of reasons to keep living at this point.
needs to be added to the mountain of failure

http://nolanfans.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... 2#p1205439

i keep imagining this is called Tenant, and is therefore an adaptation of The Neighbours

"Tenet" feels like "Tenant" when I say it out loud. It's not a word that rolls off the tongue well - at least for me. I feel like I need to say the hard T at the end, like Ten-IT.

Debicki is in Venice, Pattinson will be in Toronto? So guess shooting schedule may mainly involve JDW for the time being?

When can we expect to get the official FIRST LOOK photos of TENET?

CinemaCon tend to launch the marketing of each Nolan film. Next year, it's held from March 30 til April 2.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 6:41 am
CinemaCon tend to launch the marketing of each Nolan film. Next year, it's held from March 30 til April 2.
:lol: :(

Collins wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 5:29 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 9:31 am
Debicki is in Venice, Pattinson will be in Toronto? So guess shooting schedule may mainly involve JDW for the time being?
Yes Pattinson was in Toronto today, so we will not see him in Denmark and certainly not in India ...

https://twitter.com/rpattinsonfr/status ... 8273580032
He's already left Toronto. Why do we think he's definitely not going to shoot in Denmark and India?

CASE wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 7:24 am
Mahiya_Borden wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 6:41 am
:lol: :(
I know it's in a long time :( . We'll have the December trailer though and hopefully maybe a prologue. :)