Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I have sumthin' if that sounds interesting.
Last edited by User of Interest on August 24th, 2019, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i wouldn't post that pal

Oh boy, what did I miss? ^

so tomorrow then......

Michaelf2225 wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 4:10 pm
i wouldn't post that pal
what was it?

what did your elf eyes see?

PM me if you're interested in what I have.

User of Interest wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 6:45 am
PM me if you're interested in what I have.
owo

Still not online hmm. Feels good having seen it in theaters.

At this point I have no idea why they haven't released the teaser. I was sure they'd put it out eventually but I have no idea now. From a marketing standpoint it makes no sense to me. Every teaser prior was released online, and making it theater exclusive limits exposure. I find it more believable that something made them change their minds about releasing it online then them never planning to release it.

stanley wrote:
August 27th, 2019, 1:03 am
At this point I have no idea why they haven't released the teaser. I was sure they'd put it out eventually but I have no idea now. From a marketing standpoint it makes no sense to me. Every teaser prior was released online, and making it theater exclusive limits exposure. I find it more believable that something made them change their minds about releasing it online then them never planning to release it.
Aside from Nolan's theatre-first thing, it is the sort of teaser - as correctly noted here https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmende ... rk-knight/ - plays much better on the big screen and would just end up with a 'that's it' reaction online.

Sure, Dunkirk's similarly 'nothingburger' teaser dropped online three years ago but that's just an indicator of how much times and expectations have changed. If, say, WB didn't announce the release date (or title) for the film until this teaser then there may be merit to dropping it online. (look at the brief and flashy release date and title announcement teases for The Crown and Bond) But seems like what's happening here, is Nolan wanted WB to do one of his usual teasers except potentially show even less, WB were concerned about such a teaser not really working online, and Nolan's like fine, let's have it only in cinemas.