Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
this is indeed good news

The Special One wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 12:45 pm
this is indeed good news
Lmao how?

Can’t believe I’m dignifying this notion with any sort of response but I’ll bite.

I doubt there’s a filmmaker alive who can get a 200 million budget for his original idea and not promote it at all. The teaser will be out soon and there will be plenty of footage and spots and other trailers next year just like every other summer blockbuster.

It will release 1000 %, when is the question though. I want to believe it will be this Saturday, since it's already in most cinemas so I'd say no reason to withheld it any longer, but it is coming for sure, that site ain't up for no reason.

I just came back from the premiere of Once Upon A Time In Hollywood here in our very small town in a old school type theater, no multiplex. I know the guy who runs the theater and he knew I was coming to see it tonight so he screened the Tenet teaser for me. He said he received it today and wasnt even supposed to screen it with the new QT film. When walking out I asked him if he knows when it might be released online, he didnt have any official confirmation and he went only by his experience when saying “I’d say in about a month”. No one really knows, but so glad he was able to screen it for me. One thing I noticed was the white background when the title is spinning isnt really only white, it has lines from top and bottom going towards the title.

What's the point of wanting people to talk about your film and spread awareness through word of mouth with a theater-exclusive trailer and being so diligent about taking down bootlegs, WB?

Collector03601 wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 2:59 pm
I just came back from the premiere of Once Upon A Time In Hollywood here in our very small town in a old school type theater, no multiplex. I know the guy who runs the theater and he knew I was coming to see it tonight so he screened the Tenet teaser for me. He said he received it today and wasnt even supposed to screen it with the new QT film. When walking out I asked him if he knows when it might be released online, he didnt have any official confirmation and he went only by his experience when saying “I’d say in about a month”. No one really knows, but so glad he was able to screen it for me. One thing I noticed was the white background when the title is spinning isnt really only white, it has lines from top and bottom going towards the title.
This is perhaps the best thing I've read on this forum. Really happy for you!

Ace
Google Translated
DISCOVER THE FIRST PICTURES OF CHRISTOPHER NOLAN TENET'S NEW FILM DIFFUSED EXCLUSIVELY IN YOUR CINEMAS CGR FROM 07 TO 20 AUGUST

There's a bootleg on YouTube that called it a "CGR Exclusive" trailer. I wonder if that means it might not be theater exclusive after all... :shock:

so far it does sound like a theatre exclusive

but that site tho