Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Yeah, it's been 11 days, it's probably not gonna come online at all. This isn't like what others have brought up to Fandango's Erik Davis when he talked about it - The Hunt for instance or Happy Death Day...neither were as high profile, anticipated or bootlegged as much as Tenet. Nolan's making a point about not releasing this online - question is why. Too minimal/people would feel underwhelmed like with Aladdin etc? Specifically wanting it not only cinema only, but for people to come across it 'by surprise' as opposed to seeking it out?

Nolan62 wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 12:39 pm
An only 40 secondes teaser of an innovative project that we still absolutely know nothing about playing only in theaters, not online.

Nolan radicalises his approach, no doubt about that.
indeed

It will be online once audiences has had the opportunity to catch in cinemas.

After this upcoming weekend most international markets would've gotten it too.

Cinema goers gets early access and then it's released into the wild.

Seems pretty straightforward.

This might be bullshit or just my brains playing with me, but I could swear the "TENET" moving clockwise is turning slower then last time I saw it, which was like 4 days ago.

http://www.tenetmovie.com/

Could it be this starts moving slowly and slowly by the day and probably stopping somewhere this week so the trailer releases, there was no facebook/twitter/instagram page, maybe here is where the magic will happen. Might be overthinking too much, but it's goddamn Nolan, anything is possible.

It's just you ;)

Guess they'll have to up the ante with the second trailer in December

Still a bit weird that the site is still just.... there

If I were WB I'd market the fuck out of this lol

TDK had an incredible marketing campaign imo

MyCocaine wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 1:07 pm

But again, momentum is kinda gone. They shouldn't have staggered the international release like they have.

aleks989 wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 1:16 pm
This might be bullshit or just my brains playing with me, but I could swear the "TENET" moving clockwise is turning slower then last time I saw it, which was like 4 days ago.

Could it be this starts moving slowly and slowly by the day and probably stopping somewhere this week so the trailer releases, there was no facebook/twitter/instagram page, maybe here is where the magic will happen. Might be overthinking too much, but it's goddamn Nolan, anything is possible.
It could be the internet acting up but i feel like its definitely slowing on my end as well. Since things are so similiar to the INCEPTION roll out formula i timed the spins and the title was spinning/changing from black to white at a rate of every 3 seconds and now it's at a rate of every 5 seconds...

antovolk wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 2:01 pm
MyCocaine wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 1:07 pm

But again, momentum is kinda gone. They shouldn't have staggered the international release like they have.
But - and this is a sincere question from my side - isn't this "momentum is gone" feeling only concerning us super-fans who watch the bootleg and follow every step of the shooting and the marketing? There's a huge chunk of people who are simple casual movie goers, or even casual Nolan fans (that's a thing, I'm sure).

Hours∞Repeat wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 2:04 pm
aleks989 wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 1:16 pm

It could be the internet acting up but i feel like its definitely slowing on my end as well. Since things are so similiar to the INCEPTION roll out formula i timed the spins and the title was spinning/changing from black to white at a rate of every 3 seconds and now it's at a rate of every 5 seconds...
Not that crazy after all then, it might just be it. We'll see if tomorrow or the following day this goes even slower. If that is indeed the case, then it's more then sure it will hit this week on the official site when the spinning stops.