Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I don't think they've shot enough footage for a second trailer in December...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hP9D6kZseM

I'm using inception as a comparison since it's also an original big budget movie released in July.

In the trailer it has 4 locations (Japan, Morocco, Paris and L.A) plus some closed set shots.

I think they could be on schedule but this trailer seems to have come out January.

Maybe it will released with Birds of prey beginning of february.

I predict no prologue for this one. Too much secrecy. Inception and Interstellar didn't have prologues.

It might have a special IMAX trailer just like Interstellar.

Epilogue?

ChristMAX wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 7:56 am
Epilogue?
BOOOOM

Insomniac wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 7:22 am
I predict no prologue for this one. Too much secrecy. Inception and Interstellar didn't have prologues.

It might have a special IMAX trailer just like Interstellar.
yeah that definitely could also be the case

lolsgame wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 6:31 am

I'm using inception as a comparison since it's also an original big budget movie released in July.

In the trailer it has 4 locations (Japan, Morocco, Paris and L.A) plus some closed set shots.

I think they could be on schedule but this trailer seems to have come out January.

I was making fun of everyone who kept saying there wasn’t enough footage for a teaser... there will definitely be enough footage for trailer come December.

Forum Pro
misho92 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 10:00 am
lolsgame wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 6:31 am

I was making fun of everyone who kept saying there wasn’t enough footage for a teaser... there will definitely be enough footage for trailer come December.
Trailer and prologue definitely with Star Wars.

I don't see Tenet having a prologue like TDK and TDKR, I think its going to be a sizzle reel with a cohesive story similar to Dunkirk's.

I really hope the marketing really stays focused on JDW, since this looks to be a coming out party for him as an action star.
Last edited by Nomis on August 6th, 2019, 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

What if the prologue is the raid sequence?

Overall I’m excited they’re shaking things up on their promotion of this and they are try new things specific to the world of the film. I wonder if the Sator Square will end up being apart of the iconography in the movie itself and trailers. Jury’s out.

Forum Pro
I’m expecting something similar to Dunkirk’s marketing materials.

A teaser, two trailers and a prologue