Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Sanchez wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 11:37 am
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 11:29 am
It's called science FICTION for a reason, lol
It's also called science for a reason. If you think Inception is more sci-fi than fantasy you should look up the definitions. Same goes for the cloning in The Prestige and all the time travel/future Cooper warning Murph shit in Interstellar. It's all fantasy elements.

Dragons and wands aren't required for something to be fantasy. Star Wars is a fantasy franchise.

Science fiction (sometimes called Sci-Fi or simply SF) is a genre of speculative fiction that has been called the "literature of ideas". It typically deals with imaginative and futuristic concepts such as advanced science and technology, time travel, parallel universes, fictional worlds, space exploration, and extraterrestrial life. It often explores the potential consequences of scientific innovations. However its exact definition has long been disputed among authors, critics, and scholars.
Fantasy is a genre of speculative fiction set in a fictional universe, often inspired by real world myth and folklore. Its roots are in oral traditions, which then became literature and drama. Fantasy is distinguished from the genres of science fiction and horror by the absence of scientific or macabre themes respectively, though these genres overlap. In popular culture, the fantasy genre predominantly features settings of a medieval nature. In its broadest sense, however, fantasy consists of works by many writers, artists, filmmakers, and musicians from ancient myths and legends to many recent and popular works.
The Force is a metaphysical and ubiquitous power in the fictional Star Wars universe.

I saw it on my Facebook feed - it came up as a memory - that the Dunkirk teaser was released online 3 years ago on this day, August 5. Sooooo... (although it might have been August 4 in the US)

been that long ago huh

shit

We should be getting the teaser in a bit....

I noticed something in the last bits of the teaser
When JDW is standing with the oxygen mask and we see this light coming from a source thats behind the camera you can see the reflection from a "thing" behind Washington that looks like something that has a glass layer and it reflects the image in front of Washington and it seems like something is opening in front of him, when it hits the internet 1080p we can say for sure.

looked like an elevator imo

Imagine if it was something like Monsters, Inc. :lol: Like accessing other planes, timelines, etc...
Looks like a door to me but there's something swinging in the background, maybe the person opening the door?

lol

well
there was an elevator accessing different dreams from Cobb in Inception so...

Sh*t, you're right.

ShotValuable wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 7:57 am
I noticed something in the last bits of the teaser
When JDW is standing with the oxygen mask and we see this light coming from a source thats behind the camera you can see the reflection from a "thing" behind Washington that looks like something that has a glass layer and it reflects the image in front of Washington and it seems like something is opening in front of him, when it hits the internet 1080p we can say for sure.
On the glass in the top right corner I also noticed a reflection of a person moving.
EDIT: @AhmadAli95 - beat me to it :D
Last edited by Collector03601 on August 5th, 2019, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.