Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Can anyone confirm if the voices in the end look like they are playing backwards?

Yea no way this thing drops online before Monday. WB isn't stupid. They know Nolan's fan base is large and they will probably get business from Nolan fans who just want to see the trailer. Help pump up the opening weekend of that movie. As much as I love Nolan not even he can get me to sit through that Hobbs and Shaw movie. I'll wait and watch it in HD when it hits online next week.

WelcometoNoLand wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 1:34 am
Yea no way this thing drops online before Monday. WB isn't stupid. They know Nolan's fan base is large and they will probably get business from Nolan fans who just want to see the trailer. Help pump up the opening weekend of that movie. As much as I love Nolan not even he can get me to sit through that Hobbs and Shaw movie. I'll wait and watch it in HD when it hits online next week.
Exactly. On-line on Monday morning would make the most sense.

WelcometoNoLand wrote:
Hobbs and Shaw in not a WB movie, it's Universal.

radewart wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 1:43 am
WelcometoNoLand wrote:
Hobbs and Shaw in not a WB movie, it's Universal.
Then Universal. lol shows how much I give a damn about those Fast and Furious movies. :lol:

WelcometoNoLand wrote:
It could very well be dropped tomorrow.

Could I grab a link to it? :angel:

it's basically a given it's Göransson's score we hear right?

Nomis wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 6:47 am
it's basically a given it's Göransson's score we hear right?
It’s tradition. Everyone talks about the synth but those drums and hits :o