Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I'm with the idea that JDW doesn't seem to be in control. Plus we see him being grabbed, tied up or harassed. It's not the most usual way to show a protagonist. It feels like a tool that rebels.

I can't get the idea of replicants in the Inception universe out of my head. Blade Runner meets Inception. I don't want to die without seeing that from Nolan's hand.

Just saw it. I'm HUGELY excited.

And Hoytema's photography :o I'm always stunned.

And yeah, it's at 100% a completely new original movie/story.
It definitely seems like his own vision of the great adventure/action espionnage epic.
(Bond/M.I, the teaser gave me that feeling at some shots)
(these tagline seems to point out that-"new kind of mission")
And very curious to see what conception of Time he will bring this time.

It's obviously a teaser so we still know nothing at this point but this project sounds already very special and singular.

Nolan's magic is well and truly here.

:gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

I agree with the idea that Washington’s character doesn’t seem to be fully in control of his movements/of they’re manipulated to seem that way. I doubt he’s not human though lol

It's tempting but I refuse to watch a bootleg version of the trailer. I need to see this in all of it's HD glory. Very excited seeing the positive reactions though. Looks like Nolan has another winner on his hands.

That's an epic teaser. I have so many questions!

Wouldn't surprise me if we get the online version at the end of the weekend

Picasso wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 9:10 am
I'm with the idea that JDW doesn't seem to be in control. Plus we see him being grabbed, tied up or harassed. It's not the most usual way to show a protagonist. It feels like a tool that rebels.

I can't get the idea of replicants in the Inception universe out of my head. Blade Runner meets Inception. I don't want to die without seeing that from Nolan's hand.
I love the idea of Blade Runner meets Inception. What if JDW's job is to make sure time moves forward, as it's supposed to. But after seeing so many sad/horrible events, he begins to question his purpose and rebels. And Pattinson could be the agent assigned to stop him... Pure theory but it's fun to speculate :)

Holy shit, that's a fucking teaser.

But I have to say, I really get an Inception universe vibe from this.

But again, I doubt it will involve sci-fi/fantasy elements.

I think it will be a conceptual using of the idea of Time, and it'll involve it narratively and technically.
But something experimental, like Memento or Dunkirk.

So Nolan is coming with a new high concept action thriller. And the comparison with Inception come to an end at this point.

Will be interesting if they released alternative backwards version of the teaser online. I can't believe of this replicant theory... Nolan movies are always ground to the real world.

has anybody got a bootleg lol pls