TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Bacon wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 8:22 pm
toms wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 7:49 pm
https://t.co/R15LIE8Ka8?amp=1
False alarm
I’m sitting in the theater for Hobbs and Shaw and just saw the tenet teaser trailer. So no, not a false alarm

toms wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 9:20 pm
Bacon wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 8:22 pm
toms wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 7:49 pm
https://t.co/R15LIE8Ka8?amp=1
False alarm
I’m sitting in the theater for Hobbs and Shaw and just saw the tenet teaser trailer. So no, not a false alarm
I thought it was a spam link and started telling people not to click it. That's why I edited my post.

Oku
Lolwut it's a Twitter link no??

Grandpa Bacon and That Infernal Interwebs: How do Technologies Work?

I thought the post was spam too. First ever post is some sort of shortened link? Very suspicious in my book.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 9:42 pm
I thought the post was spam too. First ever post is some sort of shortened link? Very suspicious in my book.
Yeah fair enough. Just saw no one mentioned the trailer so I thought I’d inform y’all

if the structure of this movie is a palindrome, what plot device do you think he will use to make it work? in memento, the protagonist has amnesia. in inception, it's the iv contraption/dream formula. do you think it has something to do with gas? in the teaser John David Washington has a face mask on in the last shot. and in some set photos, Kenneth Branagh has one on sometimes as well?

The gas mask is a way to shoot dialogue with IMAX?

Just saw that Tenet will be out on July 22 in France and Belgium :cry: :cry: :cry:

ChristMAX wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 3:55 am
The gas mask is a way to shoot dialogue with IMAX?
that literally makes no sense. no, they aren't using it for dialogue. :lol: