Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
AhmadAli95 wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 3:18 pm
Nomis wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 2:53 pm
Still sounds a lot like a collaboration, which it was, then otherwise. It's great work and I wouldn't mind it at all if Zimmer brings Wallfisch on Dune either.
It is, but to be fair to Wallfisch, he did do the bulk of the work while Hans was on tour and Hans himself said he worked as a producer at times. Wallfisch is extremely talented. Love his work on BR2049, Serenity, It, BvS, Dunkirk and The Cure For Wellness (although I’ve only listened to one track but it’s just too good.

But Dune will be 100% Zimmer, which is very exciting. He’s so passionate about the project so it’ll be extra special.
yeah I agree (god I can't wait for dat Dune score, the possibility to hear even a cue in the teaser trailer excites me)

I've been listening to Black Panther's and Venom's scores again and Göransson definitely knows how to make a bombastic score, which is a good fit for a Nolan film. I also appreciate his versatility, specially in Black Panther's OST - from the way he integrated the African drums to the trap-like beats and the more classical sounds - good stuff.

What I hope Göransson can deliver is a more emotional score. If Tenet's story calls for it, that is.

If Ludwig Composed the music in that trailer...I'm sold...if i wasn't already.

KingOfTheNorth wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 10:30 pm
If Ludwig Composed the music in that trailer...I'm sold...if i wasn't already.
:twothumbsup:

Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed

If thats really him in the teaser then I no longer have any worries about Zimmer not being part of this.

That teaser sounds fantastic!!! WB please release it online so I can listen to that music on a loop each day! :D

I hope it's Ludwig's music, because it's fucking amazing.

I'm not sure, but the music in the teaser had a somewhat palindromic feeling to it, too. For example it starts end end with those three beats. The middle part is this fast action drum/electro piece. And then there ist this one creepy "exhale" sound at three points evenly spread around the middle point of the teaser: One directly after it says "from Christopher Nolan" when Wahsington touches the glass, the next when it says "John David Washington", and the last when the spinning N from Tenet appears for the first time.

But maybe I'm already going crazy with excitement. :wtf:

Clearly that "new protagonist" is Ludwig. He's going to break it.

Out of jokes, I don't understand the doubts about whether the music was composed by him. Clearly it's his, he has too many layers that let you glimpse different concepts, it's not just any music of tension to raise the adrenaline in a teaser.

Love that creepy sound.

The music in the trailer is phenomenal, can't get enough of it.